Supermodels only

SoMD_Fun_Guy

Do you like apples?
:lol:

Attachments

• 4599%2B-%2BCrossover%2BNintendo%2BPrincess_Peach%2BSonic_Team%2BSonic_The_Hedgehog%2BSuper_Mario.jpg
    4599%2B-%2BCrossover%2BNintendo%2BPrincess_Peach%2BSonic_Team%2BSonic_The_Hedgehog%2BSuper_Mario.jpg
    34.5 KB · Views: 116
  • supermario-luigi-princess-kufa-on-bed-funny-pinoy-jokes-photos-2012.jpg
    supermario-luigi-princess-kufa-on-bed-funny-pinoy-jokes-photos-2012.jpg
    75.5 KB · Views: 106
  • OhNoes.jpg
    OhNoes.jpg
    170 KB · Views: 106

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I would call bull#### on those but peoples' kinks and fetishes no longer surprise me. I am jaded and cynical.

:frown:

ZARA

7. Ok this one is bound to piss off some people but IDGAF! At my adult store we try to carry things for the BBW shopper...aka Fatty Friendly store. However please be reasonable when shopping. Lingerie runs small k? I wear a size SM and 6/8 pant at normal stores, at my work I wear a large and usually cannot pull off the boxed lingerie. So no need to scream, cry, or freak out when I recommend that your 240lb ass may not fit into a size medium. Also NO, I do not feel like taking 30 minutes to try to squeeze all your rolls into a corset. Hun, it's not going to help, you will just look like a walrus in rubber bands. Please let me put you in #### that will fit. Your man doesn't care what the tag says, but he will care if you have more rolls than pillsbury coming out of lingerie that is too small.

Oh My...lol! :buddies: