Supplements i sware by!

IntegritysDream

This is not an advertisment for anything, but i just wanted to let people know that if you have a horse with stiffness and or slight attitute problems (like mine) or anything, Retisport works WONDERS no lie. I see a HUGE difference in indy when hes on/off it. I can always tell. His movement, attitude, spookyness, everything changes. :yahoo: Its amazing. Its like a vitamin bar- all in one. It also helps coat, and hoofs. I also have him on Quiessince (sp?) which helps cresty necked and/or tight backed nervous horses, and that seems to help too. Most of you probably already know or have heard of them, but i just want to say they ARE ones that work...at least on the goofy pony. :buddies:

Hes also been FINALLY off his medicine (isoxsuprine) for the graveling/laminitis/white line disease thing that happened about a year ago, for about a month now and still doing great and going strong! woop woop! we got 2nd at our show last weekend, he was super behaved and chilled... he didnt even whinny (and for those that know him, thats like.. all he does... is talk) i didnt know what do with myself without him TRYING at least to do ONE thing "bad"... thats why hes "A Classy Surprise"... never know what hes gonna suprise you with next :) Hopefully he stays on this sound, happy, want to please streak! Maybe my 2.5 years of keeping at him are finally paying off... at least... for now :) hes a goof ball. :lmao:

Last edited:

fredsaid2

Quick Links ReitSport by HorseTech. Great stuff, I've used ReitSport Lite for years. The company has the best customer service. They give you 5% off if you sign up as a member.

IntegritysDream

Quick Links ReitSport by HorseTech. Great stuff, I've used ReitSport Lite for years. The company has the best customer service. They give you 5% off if you sign up as a member.

thanks for tht link fredsaid, i usually go through Smartpak and ive been having issues with them almost everytime i order hear lately, so im glad to know that horetech sells it as well :) :huggy:

fredsaid2

thanks for tht link fredsaid, i usually go through Smartpak and ive been having issues with them almost everytime i order hear lately, so im glad to know that horetech sells it as well :) :huggy:

Absolutely go directly through the company. They will do their best to resolve any issues and you get a bag of cookies w/ each order. :smile: Your order will ship within days. I could practically run out and still recieve the new batch in time. If you like ReitSport try the Lite version. It's all the same ingredients just 4oz of flax instead of 6 oz. You save a bit of money.