Supplies

Giant wasn't bad either. They had eggs, ground beef and ground Turkey, lots of bread but not many choices. Almost no milk, beans, rice, canned goods. Oh.... one 6-pac of birch beer...

Seems the 'crunch' is starting to subside and supply chains are starting to catch up.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
Giant wasn't bad either. They had eggs, ground beef and ground Turkey, lots of bread but not many choices. Almost no milk, beans, rice, canned goods. Oh.... one 6-pac of birch beer...

Seems the 'crunch' is starting to subside and supply chains are starting to catch up.
No eggs yesterday.

Just curious, is it still hard to find chicken in stores?
Just got back from BJs. They had a lot of legs, thighs in the vacuum pacs, and there were whole roasters. Not a huge number, but enough. They also had a two-pac smaller roaster for about $11.
There was a pretty fair amount of beef and pork. Didn't need paper products, so didn't look. Bacon and cold cuts were gone.

As I was walking up one aisle, a woman became very excited to see that there was vinegar.... :lol:

GregV814

I’m setting up a collection site (drive thru with a tent and hazmatted adorned employees) collecting single ply UNUSED rolls paper to distribute to those underserved in the community. Your tax deductible contribution will serve the underwiped , offensively smelling .
thank you,

FED_UP

Just got back from BJs. They had a lot of legs, thighs in the vacuum pacs, and there were whole roasters. Not a huge number, but enough. They also had a two-pac smaller roaster for about $11.
There was a pretty fair amount of beef and pork. Didn't need paper products, so didn't look. Bacon and cold cuts were gone.

As I was walking up one aisle, a woman became very excited to see that there was vinegar.... :lol:
Vinegar, oh lawd. So stores are almost keeping up, good.