Supremes to consider election fraud cases

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

So all you bots - and you know who you are - whining and griping "Election fraud doesn't exist because no judges say so!": HA ****ing HA HA HA.

Nancy better get to work packing that Court because she only has a couple weeks.

UglyBear

Trump always had a way to pull one over on his haters when everything seemed to be lost. After the stolen election, it looked like he lost his magical way.

Oh please please let this be another one of his “fooled you, suckers ! “ moments — triumphal return to the White House, all of Joe’s insane EOs nullified, heads going ‘splody all over...

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I don't know why the bots should worry, they are convinced no fraud happened. They should welcome this, this will be their crowning glory when no fraud is found.

Cognitive dissonance is the hallmark of the Leftist footsoldier. It's why they're all ****ing crazy and can't form a sentence without short-circuiting and defaulting to gibberish.

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Ok, let's for a moment assume the entire election was fraud-ed and Trump really did win. How would that work? Biden has been sworn in. Can you just unilaterally remove him and swear in someone else? New election?

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I can't even imagine how they would pull that off now at this point in time. And think about the fall out. Lefties burning entire cities to the ground then sowing tons of salt on the charred remains.
I've wondered this myself.

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Ok, let's for a moment assume the entire election was fraud-ed and Trump really did win. How would that work? Biden has been sworn in. Can you just unilaterally remove him and swear in someone else? New election?
I would think that any fraudulent votes get removed from each state's 2020 election count. If enough votes get tossed out or changed then the EC votes for that state would go to Trump. I can't fathom them overturning it at this point.

But let's say they try. You know the media will pull out all the superlatives in describing what is taking place. 1 sides point of view will be silenced while the oppositions views will be amplified.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
You say it like it’s a bad thing? Fire cleanses, you know

Serious. They'd be burning and destroying their own Leftist shitholes, so good - let 'em. Not my problem.

But really, the Democrats could go on national TV and go, "Ha ha! We stole the election right in front of your face and tweaked the ballots to be for Joe Biden, then paid off election officials and judges" and there is nothing we could do about it. In fact half this country would be cheering. In fact TIME mag just did a story outlining exactly how they stole the election, and there is no mass outcry. In fact Democrat leaders are proposing legislation to silence political opposition - calling it "misinformation" - and the cultbots couldn't be happier.

Once you let fascism out of the box, it is not going back in.

I wouldn't get my hopes up for the Supreme Court agreeing to hear any of these 3 cases. It's very unlikely that the Court will. I'd be shocked if it did so in either the Georgia of Michigan case.

The Court receives many thousands of cert petitions each year and grants something like 1% of them. But pretty much all of them are considered at conference. That's where the Justices decide, among other things, whether to hear particular cases. Cert petitions being scheduled for conference is fairly perfunctory. And at a typical Friday conference the Court might be considering a hundred cert petitions. Typically we know the following Monday whether any petitions are granted. Almost all are denied without comment, though every now and then we get a written dissent from denial.

That said, I'm still hopeful that the Court will agree to hear the Republican Party of PA v Boockvar and Scarnati v PA Democratic Party cases. I think the Supreme Court of Pennsylvania got it wrong when it came to counting absentee ballots that arrived late and I think there's an important legal issue that the Court needs to provide clarity on. That said, those petitions have been relisted (i.e., scheduled for an additional conference after having already been scheduled for one) a couple of times now. That could mean that the Court has decided to deny cert in those cases but someone wants time to write a dissent from the denial. I could see Justices Thomas and Alito dissenting from such a denial.

herb749

If any if these cases get heard then the protesters will be allowed outside the SC because the Dems will allow it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I wouldn't get my hopes up for the Supreme Court agreeing to hear any of these 3 cases. It's very unlikely that the Court will. I'd be shocked if it did so in either the Georgia of Michigan case.

See, and I feel like election fraud is important enough that any credible claims should at least be investigated. We do more for suspicious freaking football calls than we do for our elections, and that's wrong. I'm surprised anyone would be happy about that, even if it IS their guy who benefited.

Hijinx

Geez: How many times have we been lad to believe there will be justice in the case of this election.
I am not Nostradamus but I predict nothing will happen.
SCOTUS is a little over month late to be hearing this case.

I am no pessimist, just a realist, and this is just more BS.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Geez: How many times have we been lad to believe there will be justice in the case of this election.
I am not Nostradamus but I predict nothing will happen.
SCOTUS is a little over month late to be hearing this case.

I am no pessimist, just a realist, and this is just more BS.

They're just rubbing it in our faces now. TIME flat came out with the blueprint on how the overlords stole our election.....and nobody cares. They're like, "**** you, peasant. We'll do what we want and smear it right in your face and there's nothing you can do about it."

I console myself with the knowledge that all the Trump hating bots who voted for Joe Biden will be feeling the intense pain of what they did, whether they'll admit it or not. Those of us who saw this coming prepared for it and will be fine. The dumbshits who were manipulated by the biased media and retarded celebrities and whoever else tells them to git and do will get the worst of it.

HA HA.

easyliving45

First, the Trump campaign has filed a Petition for A Writ of Certiorari, and related Motion for expedited consideration, with the U.S.Supreme Court. The Petition asks SCOTUS to overturn Pennsylvania Supreme Court decisions regarding election procedure. The case can’t change the outcome of the election, because even without PA, Biden still would have sufficient electoral college votes to win. I

Second,
is is merely to decide whether they will even hear the case.

Spoiler alert: They wont. Trump will lose again.

Just as he did at the PA supreme court.

There is lack of standing and lack of evidence.

Please stop reading that garbage Website. These are the same people who told you the election was stolen and Pence could over rule it.

I thought you guys all hated gay people anyway. Don't you know who runs the Gateway Pundit?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Don't you know who runs the Gateway Pundit?

Clem72

I would think that any fraudulent votes get removed from each state's 2020 election count. If enough votes get tossed out or changed then the EC votes for that state would go to Trump. I can't fathom them overturning it at this point.

But let's say they try. You know the media will pull out all the superlatives in describing what is taking place. 1 sides point of view will be silenced while the oppositions views will be amplified.

In the end the states are allowed to choose electors via their own processes. So at most this might prompt those states to re-evaluate their chosen electors but I don't see any way the feds could unilaterally remove or change those votes. States rights and all.