Sure Seems to be a News Filter on This One

B

Bruzilla

http://freep.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20060105/NEWS07/601050545/1001/NEWS

There's been a huge push by anti-death penalty folks to test the DNA of Roger Keith Coleman who was accused of raping and murdering his sister-in-law in 1981 and who was executed in 1992. He loudly and repeatedly proclaimed his innocence, even writing a note to his lawyer on a napkin right before going to the chair asking him to please prove his innocence even after his death. This lawyer has been pushing for this new DNA test ever since it became available six years ago, and Gov Warner, a Democrat, allowed it in the hopes of settling the issue of an innocent man being executed by Virginia.

There are a LOT of references on the net to the tests and how this guy was innocent, but now the tests have been completed and the only reference that I can find on the net that indicates the result is one from, you guessed it, Fox News. And what was the finding of the test on the man who continued to claim his innocence even as he was strapped to the chair, and who asked his lawyer not to give up the fight to prove his innocence even after his death? Total match on all DNA markers and zero doubt that he was the one who raped and murdered his sister-in-law.

Once again the Democrats pick the wrong scumbag to support.

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I saw a five to ten minute segment last night on one of the broadcast networks (possibly Niteline) with the major Coleman proponent, James McCloskey, Executive Director of Centurian Ministries, that had been seeking proof of Coleman's innocence since his execution. He stated that "it was a bitter pill to swallow" and that he had been duped by an extraordinary con-man and liar and now he was satisfied that it was a certainty that Coleman had killed his sister-in-law and that the right man had been executed.

bcp

In My Opinion
well the way I see it, even if he didnt kill his sister in law,, he did something wrong sometime in his life that he didnt get caught for.

I know I should be executed.:bonk:

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
bcp said:
well the way I see it, even if he didnt kill his sister in law,, he did something wrong sometime in his life that he didnt get caught for.

I know I should be executed.:bonk:
For using that avatar if nothing else. :killingme