Surely this isn't true It's not from Babylon Bee ESPN

Smokey1

I wonder if they will kneel for that song? I would turn my back and talk to my friends during that "anthem".

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
When the NFL saw what NASCAR was doing to pander to certain groups. The NFL told NASCAR to hold it's beer.

The NBA toyed with putting the names of people who died at the hands of the police on the backs of player's jerseys. Talk about giving a huge middle finger to the police.

NBA players will not use the names of deceased individuals on the back of jerseys when the 2020 season resumes, according to The Undefeated's Marc J. Spears.
Players will be able to replace their last name with statements supporting social justice when play resumes in Orlando on July 30. But those statements will not include "the names of those who have died in police custody or in racially motivated incidents," per Spears.
what tone deafness sounds like

GregV814

Thanks a lot buttholes!!! Now I have to empty my bank account to find a ticket and 50 bucks for parking at some shathole inner stadium for a national felons league football game just so I can NOT stand for the non white racist “hymnal”, pay 15 bucks for a macdonalds coke and leave!!!

itsbob

I bowl overhand
When the NFL saw what NASCAR was doing to pander to certain groups. The NFL told NASCAR to hold it's beer.

The NBA toyed with putting the names of people who died at the hands of the police on the backs of player's jerseys. Talk about giving a huge middle finger to the police.

what tone deafness sounds like
Weren't players in the past fined mass amounts of money for wearing items with a political stance?? Bottom line, this is a full court press to beat Trump.. EVERYTHING that is going on seems focused to turn everyone against Trump..

Hijinx

Fist I won't be going to any of these affairs and I won't be watching them on TV
Second when I hear people speaking of the game or a play during that game I will ask them why they bothered to watch and tell them I don't want to hear about it.
Thirdly if I was somewhere that they started playing the black National Anthem W (whatever the phuck that is) I will be sitting down wearing my Trump Make America Great hat and flipping the bird to the speaker.

herb749

I've never heard of the song. The Star Spangled Banner is the national anthem of the United States of America. Is this anthem for the United States of Black .?