Surreal Life 5 airing in Canada right now

C

canuk woman

PrepH4U said:
yeah ok then! nevermind ! :angel: :whistle: :lmao:
I hope someone else doesn't steal your identity!

Yeah as long as someone doesn't bother to tell them what my address is so they could send me money just to do some research.

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
canuk woman said:
Yeah as long as someone doesn't bother to tell them what my address is so they could send me money just to do some research.
Did you have something to do with the email I just got, banning me from all Candnadinan-based web sites? :burning:

K_Jo said:
Is this your MPD, canuk? I sure hope "headsimpsonnerd_" is available! :cheesy:

That would be like you to try and steal my identity. I might have to report that if you don't think about it. And I am still in school so I don't know how I'd have time to have an MPD :duh:

K_Jo

Pea Brain
PREMO Member
headsimpsonnerd said:
That would be like you to try and steal my identity. I might have to report that if you don't think about it. And I am still in school so I don't know how I'd have time to have an MPD :duh:
What size bra do you wear?

Ehesef

Yo Gabba Gabba
headsimpsonnerd said:
That was threatening. You've been reported.

C

canuk woman

K_Jo said:
What size bra do you wear?

That is none of your business now leave her alone ok correction leave me alone I know it's either you or Ehesef impersonating me and it has gone far enough.

ememdee19

Southern Beyotch
canuk woman said:
That is none of your business now leave her alone ok correction leave me alone I know it's either you or Ehesef impersonating me and it has gone far enough.

Are you for real?