Surreal Life 6

C

canuk woman

Yes it actually got here and well I'm kind of disappointed (someone please give away this for me: was there any "Dirty Laundry" this season? because when I saw the season premier I noticed that Sally Jesse Raphael was no where to be seen) and why did they bother to put people in a house together where the guests have seen each other pre-surreal life and above all why did they elect some guy from the reality show "Tough Guy" to be there I've never even heard of that show ( and why haven't I heard of that show? oh wait that's right I'm Canadian we don't get that channel that show is on we only just got MTV and we'll be seeing enough real world oh BTW I totally laughed when I saw Corey Clark go bye-bye he forgot how to sing) well that's my review. Oh an additional note: Is it just me? or is C.C. Deville (or whatever his name is) turning into Carson Kressly from the queer eyes. Call me when the season 7 cast is announced.

Last edited by a moderator:
C

canuk woman

Ok maybe I should have mentioned this in the previous post: Is it just me? or did Florence Henderson get plastic surgery? and she's how old again? in her 70's? Well I saw the second episode and for the end I've got two words about it: ew. I've seen what's ahead and it looks like the feud this season will be Tawney vs. Flo.

C

canuk woman

Ok I just saw the first part of the "Action News" episode and I'm thinking "Seesh I'm glad they didn't go to CNN.)

C

canuk woman

juggy4805 said:
Yeah it is pretty bad. Had to be done in a small town.

Yeah I just saw a clip of what will happen in the next episode and Alexis has a real temper problem.

C

canuk woman

Omygod I just saw both of the talk show episodes (and well now I see who you should give a talk show to and who shouldn't get one the Sherman Hemsley part was funny though because suddenly one of his former castmates on the Jeffersons just shows up out of no where) and memo to Alexis: Next time you interview a muppet how do I put this..... Get Kermit

MysticalMom

Witchy Woman
I don't know why I watched it, but I saw the series finale Sunday night. Tawny Kitaen is on some serious drugs. She's a freaking whackadoo.

MysticalMom said:
I don't know why I watched it, but I saw the series finale Sunday night. Tawny Kitaen is on some serious drugs. Canuk is a freaking whackadoo.

:yeahthat:

Is school out in Candna?

Also, ew is NOT two words.

C

canuk woman

Well I've just seen the finale and the feud of the season is: Andrea vs Flo (didn't see that coming) and I have a translation for this season: BORING! call me when they announce the cast for season 7.