Surviving America's Health Crisis with Isagenix

Fit4Life

Isagenix Coach
I have a special invitation for anyone interested in America's Health Crisis and finding a solution. There is a SUPER Health Event being held this Saturday, July 15, 2006 @ 11:00am. It will be at the Memorial Library 14730 Main St, Upper Marlboro, MD (across from the main Court House). Anyone who is interested should call Kimberly at 301-785-2828 for more details. There is a Professional Trainer and other top leaders of the Isagenix Nutritional System that will be present to explain how cellular cleansing can change your life.

It will be fun.............so come check it out. I personally have had wonderful results. I am a Lupus survivor. I say survivor because up till now I was always in pain. Since cleansing my body of environmental toxins I have been pain free and on top of all that I have lost 25lbs and 31 inches of body fat all over (I gained 50 lbs due to Prednisone given by my doctor for lupus) Never again................. No more pain medication. Blood pressure down and still losing the rest of my pounds gained. Not once have I gained back.

Please, you owe it to yourself to see what so many are talking about.

Call for more information and thank you for letting me share in my excitement.

fit4life...kimberly