Suspicious package / police activity near Breton Bay?

inkah

Thanks to several good samaritans looking out for the "little old lady" with a bandaged hand and shopping cart who'd just gotten out of surgery. One loaned her money for coffee and a banana at the McKays cafe (it was supposed to be outpatiend surgery and home and she only brought ID with her). Another "medical person" found her transportation to a friend's house nearby.

C

czygvtwkr

I'd find me something good to eat off the shellf at McKays and have a nice meal.

ginwoman

From that:
Investigation revealed an unattended bag was left in the fast food restaurant.

Numerous attempts were made by the St. Mary’s County Sheriff’s Office to locate the owner with negative results.
-----

So does that mean somebody left their purse and everybody's :jameo:?

I know my comments sounds insensitive, but "numerous attempts to locate owner" sounds more like it was something with identification in it, rather than a ticking box wrapped with a shoestring.

:shrug:

Exactly

BernieP

Resident PIA

heard that they did find the owner.
He realized he had a knife in the bag and was headed to court, so he left it at the McDonalds

We joke about the "over reaction", but it's really a sad statement that we have to teach employees to "report suspicious packages or bags left unattended" and to "alert authorities".
Then it turns out some duffass forgets his bag.