Suzanne Somers catches 'birthday suit' nude pic backlash: 'Why would she do that?'

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Social media users have strong opinions on former “Three’s Company” actress Suzanne Somers’ recent post celebrating her 73rd birthday in nothing but her “birthday suit.”

The actress took to Instagram and Facebook Wednesday to share a photo of herself in Palm Springs, Calif. In the picture, she poses without any clothing, crouching in some tall grass with her arms covering her breasts.

"Here I am at 73 in my Birthday Suit!!!" she captioned the snap.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I'm more disturbed by her obviously extensive plastic surgery. She looks like Donatella Versace. Or Cher. Or Joan Rivers.

I don't understand why women do that rather than age gracefully like Katherine Hepburn and Betty White. Look at Diane Keaton - she doesn't have the Joker face. Neither does Meryl Streep.

itsbob

I bowl overhand
I'm more disturbed by her obviously extensive plastic surgery. She looks like Donatella Versace. Or Cher. Or Joan Rivers.

I don't understand why women do that rather than age gracefully like Katherine Hepburn and Betty White. Look at Diane Keaton - she doesn't have the Joker face. Neither does Meryl Streep.
So in reality her post should have been a list.. Here I am at 73..
with my 5 year old boobs
3 year old face
1 year old lips..

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
I think they are addicted to being in the spotlight. ANything to remain relevant on some level.

This_person

It's not exactly a rude, crude, or horrifically inappropriate pic. She's clearly not in her birthday suit, she's got shorts or something on her waist.

She's 73. Many at 73 are in far worse shape. I don't think this was any more narcissistic than any "3 months after I had my baby" kind of pictures people post to show they're healthy and looking good.

Good for her!

Image may contain: one or more people, plant, grass, outdoor and nature

MiddleGround

Could be that, in her advanced age, she couldn't hold it anymore and they are just making the best out of a bad situational pic :sshrug:

Monello

Smarter than the average bear
PREMO Member
Looking at just the picture,I would not have guessed it was SS in the photo.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hope Meg Ryan sued the hell out of that surgeon ,..................she was gorgeous and ....it's all gone!

She was one of the best looking women in Hollywood - fresh girl next door adorable. Then she had a surgeon turn her into Joan Rivers.

Why, Meg? WHY???

mitzi

I was disturbed too. Her face looks like a mask and hair looks like a wig. There's less boob showing than some of the dresses they wear. Nothing shocking here.

WingsOfGold

It's not exactly a rude, crude, or horrifically inappropriate pic. She's clearly not in her birthday suit, she's got shorts or something on her waist.

She's 73. Many at 73 are in far worse shape. I don't think this was any more narcissistic than any "3 months after I had my baby" kind of pictures people post to show they're healthy and looking good.

Good for her!

Image may contain: one or more people, plant, grass, outdoor and nature

She looks like Mary Travers.....when she was alive.