Swallow anything you're eating or drinking

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Ready?

:roflmao:
"Specifically, we have decided to remove the term ‘field’ from our curriculum and practice and replace it with ‘practicum,'" the letter said. "This change supports anti-racist social work practice by replacing language that would be considered anti-Black or anti-immigrant in favor of inclusive language."

:roflmao:

I'm DYING!!! :killingme

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
I was REALLY hoping we'd all be past this nonsense by now, that it would have run it's course and died.

What idiots.

What's next? The word 'lobster' because that was a food the slaves ate?

Hessian

So you are saying that as this trend continues,...our future language will be a random collection of grunts, whimpers, squeals, clicks, and snorts.

I suppose we should start learning Kalahari Click languages.

Reactions: BOP

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
So you are saying that as this trend continues,...our future language will be a random collection of grunts, whimpers, squeals, clicks, and snorts.

I suppose we should start learning Kalahari Click languages.
Can't use sign language, that's already been deemed inappropriate. Or certain gestures anyway.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I'll have to take your word for it. I absolutely despise any Fox News websites when browsing on my phone. They're all so loaded with ads and pop ups, they're unreadable.

DaSDGuy

BOP

BOP

Wait, this was at USC...aka University of SOUTHERN California. RRRRRRRRaaaaaaaaayyyyyyy-sisssssssss connotations!!!!!!

:jameo:

:tantrum