Swalwell is Delusional

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
"Yeah," Swalwell responded. "He’s betrayed our country, and I don’t say that lightly."

"But betraying the country — by the way, we want evidence before you say that, but you said an agent of Russia," Hoover fired back.

"Yeah," Swalwell continued, "He works on their behalf."

Swalwell listed off what he claimed were examples of Trump working for Russia before Hoover noted that Trump has passed "sanctions against Russia," "armed Ukraine," and "has killed 200 Russians in Syria."

After several moments of back-and-forth exchanges, Hoover asserted: "I’m still not hearing the evidence that he’s an agent of Russia."

"Yeah, I think it’s pretty clear," Swalwell responded. "It’s almost hiding in plain sight."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42698/watch-margaret-hoover-grills-democrat-eric-ryan-saavedra

glhs837

Power with Control
"Yeah," Swalwell responded. "He’s betrayed our country, and I don’t say that lightly."

"But betraying the country — by the way, we want evidence before you say that, but you said an agent of Russia," Hoover fired back.

"Yeah," Swalwell continued, "He works on their behalf."

Swalwell listed off what he claimed were examples of Trump working for Russia before Hoover noted that Trump has passed "sanctions against Russia," "armed Ukraine," and "has killed 200 Russians in Syria."

After several moments of back-and-forth exchanges, Hoover asserted: "I’m still not hearing the evidence that he’s an agent of Russia."

"Yeah, I think it’s pretty clear," Swalwell responded. "It’s almost a true story."

https://www.dailywire.com/news/42698/watch-margaret-hoover-grills-democrat-eric-ryan-saavedra

Fixed it for him, to borrow a quote from my wifes favorite uncle.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I can't even stand to listen to him talk. Tucker has him on all the time and he comes across as seriously mentally disabled. I have no idea how these people get elected.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
swalwell-nuke.jpg

Hijinx

If they cannot handle their own finances why expect them to vote properly on the finances of the country.?