Swim Coach?

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
Any one here have a kid on a highschool or college swim team.. I am looking for some one to give private lessons to my kid.. She has been on swim teams for about 4 years now and I am looking for some one to really clean up her strokes.. :howdy:

StrawberryGal

Sweet and Innocent
Seahawk Swimming Lessons: Lifelong Learning, St. Mary's College of Maryland

Learn how to swim with the Seahawks! Seahawk Swimming Lessons will teach children of all skill levels, from basic water safety and beginning strokes, up to advanced stroke devleopment. Classes for adults are also avaliable. Classes are held at our Aquatic Center in the Athletics & Recreation Center. The cost is $65 per person per class. Classes will resume in fall 2009. Check back soon for schedule information.

Any one here have a kid on a highschool or college swim team.. I am looking for some one to give private lessons to my kid.. She has been on swim teams for about 4 years now and I am looking for some one to really clean up her strokes.. :howdy:

What county are you in? I know a swim coach (High School and Prince-Mont) who may have the time. :shrug:

I sent a TXT to him to see if he has the time. He is not coaching for Prince Mont this year as he is working on his Masters.

When Z was competitive swimming, he was his coach. Z's swimming strokes improved so much he can beat most kids doing a breast stroke if the freestyle. :faint:

I owe the coach's instruction for Z passing BSA's Lifesaving merit badge at the age of 12 as some of the skills needed are hard and the instructors were amazed he completed it at a young age.

This guy is good. :yay:

Last edited:

kayakangler

FISH OR DIE
I sent a TXT to him to see if he has the time. He is not coaching for Prince Mont this year as he is working on his Masters.

When Z was competitive swimming, he was his coach. Z's swimming strokes improved so much he can beat most kids doing a breast stroke if the freestyle. :faint:

I owe the coach's instruction for Z passing BSA's Lifesaving merit badge at the age of 12 as some of the skills needed are hard and the instructors were amazed he completed it at a young age.

This guy is good. :yay:

Your friend contacted me.. Thank u... hopfully he can help us out..

Last edited:

LastSon

Man of Tomorrow
Your friend contacted me.. Thank u... hopfully he can help us out..

If he doesn't work out, let me know. I swam all through college and highschool (hold records at both schools still) and coached in Prince-Mount and taught private lessons at my college for money on the side.

Hope you get the help you need. :buddies: