Swing for the Steelers golf Outing!

cdsulhoff

Golf Outing at Chesapeake Hills June 12th

This is Dana, I just wanted to let you all know that the Solomon Steelers are having an Golf tournament here in Lusby, June 12th, 2009 for the Solomon Steelers. We still have spots open if any of you would like to play. It is $100 per player and 4 to a team. If you cant find a team then no worries we can put you with a team that need a player. The $100 will get you soooooo much for your money. Just read all that is being provides to the players. You get to play one round of 18 holes with a cart, all you can drink (Hooter Girls will be serving drinks), all you can eat (Adams Ribs is providing the food for the award banquet, and Brookylnn's deli is providing the lunch at the turn), lets not forget the registration gift such as a free driver or a wedge club certificate to every player. That alone is well worth $100. PLUS!!!! We have many other fun things going on during the event. How about trying out the longest drive or the closest to the pin! Or do you think you will be the one lucky winner to try at a MILLION dollars! YES A MILLION DOLLARS! How is this done you wonder? The people of Hole In One USA is providing that if that lucky player gets a hole in one, they will pay out ONE MILLION DOLLAR to that person! there will be sooo much more!!! Come out and support the kids. Even if you cant play come for fun. So dust off those golf clubs and come out have fun and support our kids at the same time!!

Jet Blue Airways also sponsor 2 round trip tickets to anywhere they fly! That will be for raffle.Also Have Tailgate package donated by Bob Hall. As well as other items that Bob Hall donated. We have many other wonderful raffle prizes. Losing team also gets a Prize!

It is a best-ball, shotgun at 9am. Register starts at 8am.

All I need is an email confirming you are coming with a team or single. You can pay at register table that morning. Email is cdsulhoff@yahoo.com
Please pass along to anyone you know might be interested in playing!

Last edited:

cdsulhoff

I am so stressing out over this!:cds: I don't feel nowhere near ready, however I am so ready for Friday to come and go!

What are some of the things you golfers look for in a Golf Tournament Fundraiser?

thurley42

HY;FR
I am so stressing out over this!:cds: I don't feel nowhere near ready, however I am so ready for Friday to come and go!

What are some of the things you golfers look for in a Golf Tournament Fundraiser?

you seem to have alot of great stuff going on already! If my tourney team was here and available on Friday we would def be in this!

What do you mean by some things golfers look for in a tourney? What more do you need? I'm assuming you have prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, longest putt, and things of that nature?

cdsulhoff

you seem to have alot of great stuff going on already! If my tourney team was here and available on Friday we would def be in this!

What do you mean by some things golfers look for in a tourney? What more do you need? I'm assuming you have prizes for closest to the pin, longest drive, longest putt, and things of that nature?

I took over doing the tournament this year. So this is my first time ever putting one together. So I am stressing!

I am just looking for input for next year tourney.

As far as longest drive and closet to the pin we are doing those as 50/50! we have the purchase of mulligans! I figure I will give the losing team a box of cigars with " Close but no cigar" written on it. I need to go get them sometime tomorrow! I want to get a nice box of cigars. When I do events I make sure it is to the best I can possibly have it. What I really want to do next year is have a cigar roller and get the Corona girls as well.