Swing low, Sweet Chariot (Epic Biden Gaffe)

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What in the hell is wrong with that man??? A few missteps, gaffy gaffy, sure - it happens. But every time that clown opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it and kicks his brain.

That's probably another reason the Left had to drum up this virus: to keep Groping Joe out of the public eye.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Watching Juan Williams deflect this one is just as funny!!!

He dodged, twisted and then called Trump a racist again! :roflmao:

• Haha
Reactions: BOP

Grumpy

Watching Juan Williams deflect this one is just as funny!!!

He dodged, twisted and then called Trump a racist again! :roflmao:

Expect the same point of view from the usual suspects. Funny how they all use the same 'buzz words' to explain away issues like this. I really need to get on the talking points distribution list of the DNC.

UglyBear

This is a perfect demonstration of the difference between liberal and conservative (modern definition of) viewpoints.

As I read years ago:
Liberals love certain groups, but will be absolute aholes to individuals.
Conservatives don't like certain groups, but will be polite and helpful to individuals.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh dear....

Jeff Dove is running for Congress in VA. If you click to see the original tweet, you will also see a TON of black people raking Joe over the coals.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

"I am going to beat Joe Biden. Oh. Wait. I'm Joe Biden....."

:roflmao:

Weren't Democrats just bitching about Trump's communication difficulties?

limblips

PREMO Member
Has anyone heard from the psychologists, psychoanalysts, and behavior experts that were all over Trump's mental state in 2016? Why isn't the media touting their expert analysis of Jumbled Joe?