Swing low, Sweet Chariot (Epic Biden Gaffe)

Hijinx

I have a lady who is a good friend, and normally intelligent.
She doesn't think Biden has Dementia. she thinks everything is OK.

There are lots of people out there who cannot see it because they don't want to.
I really wouldn't be surprised if he got elected.
Democrats will vote for anything with a "d" behind their name and they are ready to prove it.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
As he was quite obviously talking to a black person, and no one has accused him of being blind, it kind of had to be a joke. A very poor taste joke.
You can't possibly be serious. This is just spin from Biden's handlers to limit the damage. This is much worse than a bit of poor taste humor; reflects badly on him, reflects badly on his Party.

Biden's comment in toto was at best patronizing, at worst - yes - racist. You don't find Biden's use of "ain't" a bit forced? More than a bit condescending? I wonder if Biden's next comment will have him saying he keeps a bottle of hot sauce in his murse.

Talk about "white privilege." The Dems have it in spades (yes, the offensive double entendre was purposely chosen because that's how the Dem Party views the African American community: as property to be owned, used, and abused). And it's disgusting.

Bottom line, FDR effectively got the black community to leave the Republican Party in 1932 because a) the African American community was hit really hard (harder than whites in most places) by the Great Depression and he promised them better days and b) more importantly, the Republican Party treated blacks like the Democrats do today: as a given. Time for Republicans to regain the trust they had from 1863-1932 and Trump is the man to do it.

Joe has a history of sticking his foot in his mouth when it comes to racial issues. So this wasn't just a one-off. We who are a bit older know not only about Biden's rampant plagiarism we also know about his pride in representing Delaware, a state he said proudly supported the Confederacy. We also remember his comments expressing pride in accepting an award from Democrat George Wallace. [EDIT: Let me add this:] Who can forget Biden's comment in 2008 (?) that Republicans wanted to put blacks back in chains? [END EDIT] What are we to make of all of this? That it's all in jest?

Nope, sorry; Joe's public speaking history shows two things. First, Biden will flip flop to appease whatever constituency he is currently in front of. Second, they reflect the well-developed "keep 'em on the plantation" mentality that's behind the Dems' corporate identity with regard to the African American community. What else could be behind Michelle Obama's disappointment that members of her "community" didn't vote correctly in 2016 except her playing the role of overseer?

I paid little attention to Biden pre-1988, but knew of him. I have been implacably against him since his first POTUS run in 1988. Why? Because he's a fraud in every sense of the word in every aspect of his life. Liar. Cheater. Hypocrite. His singular achievement has been to get rich off the public teat. Con man extraordinaire. Sad that so many keep falling for it.

--- End of line (MCP)

Last edited:

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
As he was quite obviously talking to a black person, and no one has accused him of being blind, it kind of had to be a joke. A very poor taste joke.
So next you'll be saying he's cool to say double g ah as opposed to double g er. Got it.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

Sorry, no. The Democrat Party has taken the Black vote for granted for decades. All they've ever had to do is go kiss Al Sharpton's ring and grease his palm, and those black folks were in the bag.

Trump is the first President who actually did something for the Black Community (whatever that is) and he enjoys a good bit of support from our darker skinned brothers and sisters. I think we're going to see a shift in that demographic, which is why the Dems are freaking out and throwing wild Hail Mary passes.

Yooper

Up. Identified. Lase. Fire. On the way.
Every time he says something offensive he was 'just kidding'.
Of course he's kidding. And if you don't know that you're a dog faced pony soldier. C'mon man, if you don't realize it you're full of sh!t and belong on an auto assembly line.

--- End of line (MCP)

Grumpy

22AcaciaAve

Sorry, no. The Democrat Party has taken the Black vote for granted for decades. All they've ever had to do is go kiss Al Sharpton's ring and grease his palm, and those black folks were in the bag.

Trump is the first President who actually did something for the Black Community (whatever that is) and he enjoys a good bit of support from our darker skinned brothers and sisters. I think we're going to see a shift in that demographic, which is why the Dems are freaking out and throwing wild Hail Mary passes.

I'd take that bet. I wouldn't bet at this point on the actual outcome of the election, I think it's too close to call right now, but one thing I would lay good money down on is that Trump will not pull more than 20% of the black vote. And that may be generous. The bigger question is how big will the black turnout be for Biden. It wasn't overwhelming for Hillary. Black turnout nationwide probably won't change much in the electoral vote, but it could be very important in the states of Pennsylvania and Michigan. Both have large cities with high black populations. And both were very close in 2016. An increased black turnout in those states is not favorable for Trump.

Bann

Doris Day meets Lady Gaga
PREMO Member
What in the hell is wrong with that man??? A few missteps, gaffy gaffy, sure - it happens. But every time that clown opens his mouth he sticks his foot in it and kicks his brain.

That's probably another reason the Left had to drum up this virus: to keep Groping Joe out of the public eye.
Right????! :lmao:

herb749

I'd take that bet. I wouldn't bet at this point on the actual outcome of the election, I think it's too close to call right now, but one thing I would lay good money down on is that Trump will not pull more than 20% of the black vote. And that may be generous. The bigger question is how big will the black turnout be for Biden. It wasn't overwhelming for Hillary. Black turnout nationwide probably won't change much in the electoral vote, but it could be very important in the states of Pennsylvania and Michigan. Both have large cities with high black populations. And both were very close in 2016. An increased black turnout in those states is not favorable for Trump.

If they get their way there is no need for turnout, just a mail box .