Swing & Swat?

janey83

Twenty Something
Gone? :confused:

Yeah, definitely tried to go mini-golfing the other day to no avail, as the entire site was gone. I went there sometime over the summer, and business looked fine. Anyone know what happened?

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
janey83 said:
Gone? :confused:

Yeah, definitely tried to go mini-golfing the other day to no avail, as the entire site was gone. I went there sometime over the summer, and business looked fine. Anyone know what happened?
I had two goals this summer. One was to get my motorcycle permit, the other was to take lessons for golf ( I somehow ended up with mom's golf clubs she never used). so much for that place. :heavysigh:

MMDad

Lem Putt
janey83 said:
okay, but :shrug: does anyone know what happened to the mini-golf place?
They are building a Hyatt there. Not that it matters since the bridge is closed.

cdsulhoff

:tantrum I am upset to see Swing and Swat go... Now I have to take my son elsewhere for batting practice... Oh yeah that's right there is no place around here for that...... I had to take him to Crofton to do some batting practice and let me tell you that place is run down... Does any one know about the batting cages that is past LaPlata????

kom526

They call me ... Sarcasmo
Joe St. Clair closed Swing & Swat to put townhouses on the property. The proposal is for 100 townhomes. All of them WAAYYY overpriced no doubt.

BS Gal,

If you want golf lessons, go to Mike's Golf in Wildewood center. They will hook you up with a teacher. I cannot recall the name but she is a woman which might help w/ any nerves you may have. :howdy: