Swingers

Kitten143

How do you feel about swinger parties? right or wrong?

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

kelb

art imitating life

Swinger Parties-Couples only. Mingle amongst other couples. Rules: 1:Must have protection. 2: you can mess with who ever you want to but only at the party. 3:What happens at the party, stays at the party.

Would you go?

Is this an invite? :confused:

lovinmaryland

Would you go?

So do you have to be a couple w/ the person you go w/... or can you just show up w/ someone you know?

If so I'm down :yay:

puggymom

I have a friend who is a swinger. Her husband is as well, obviously. I was VERY surprised when I found out but my general impression is that anything that happens between consenting adults is NOMB.

Geek

I have a friend who is a swinger. Her husband is as well, obviously. I was VERY surprised when I found out but my general impression is that anything that happens between consenting adults is NOMB.

How did they tell you this info? "Hey would you like to come swim in our pool.................

of jello?"

M

mudd

im just curious as to why the advertisement on the top of the page is to support cyclone victims :lmao: