Switching roles

glhs837

Power with Control
I can wrap presents better than my wife.

Same here. My mother and grandmother were very particular in their wrapping, to understate it a bit :) Picture to Mr Miaggis of present wrapping, both after you..... "Line up the pattern.....not like THAT, like THIS!!!!!". "Bows shall be placed with exactly one half inch of space between the left side and upper edge of the box", "That paper isn't pressing against the box everywhere, do it over"

And odd shaped gifts were fought over, not to shuffle them off, but to get to wrap them and show off, any bozo can wrap a normal box. And this doesnt even begin to address the evil to be done with boxing and packaging meant to misdirect. Took me years to find my heavy tape dispenser at a yard sale, you simply cant find really heavy ones anymore, and wrapping without one is like driving with your teeth.

Hank

my war
asks the "man" in a pink bunny suit...

I am comfortable enough with my heterosexuality and masculinity to wear pink. How bout you? Scared of a color? Threatened that it may open up a closet full of rainbows and unicorns and expose your secret thoughts of frequenting bath houses with Barney Frank & Richard Simmons, Greggy? It'll be alright :poorbaby:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
I am comfortable enough with my heterosexuality and masculinity to wear pink. How bout you? Scared of a color? Threatened that it may open up a closet full of rainbows and unicorns and expose your secret thoughts of frequenting bath houses with Barney Frank & Richard Simmons, Greggy? It'll be alright :poorbaby:

But apparently the thought of a guy sitting while they pee does challenge your sexuality.

Caution

wrapping is a waste time, gift bags .... are reusable

Sounds good unless you were once married to a woman who caught christmas wrap on sale and bought about 50 rolls of the crap. Gonna take me forever to use what I have, especially since I just get gift cards most of the time. :killingme

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
How so? Did I say that? It was a simple question. Sorry if it offended you. Happy Kwanzaa!

Yep just a simple question from out of the blue, didn't mean a thing to the conversation. If you can't be honest with yourself how do think anyone will take you seriously?

Hank

my war
Yep just a simple question from out of the blue, didn't mean a thing to the conversation. If you can't be honest with yourself how do think anyone will take you seriously?

Who said I wanted to be taken seriously? You really think I was offended by his pink bunny comment? :lmao:

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Who said I wanted to be taken seriously? You really think I was offended by his pink bunny comment? :lmao:

Maybe not, but your statement about it being an innocent, innocuous, comment still rings hollow.