SWORDFISH

PmoneyandTT

Gentlemen - Words don't mean anything - unless you can back them up.. Im sure KGun is getting his feet wet.. Like everyone else that starts on this forum.. I remember Kazam starting out as a playa.. And you got what you wanted.. Sxy.. Im sure he wants alittle play also.. Just not with sxy..

Women know these things.. We play these games with dudes all the time.. Until we get married or caught up with someone serious.. Maybe Kgun is just playing his cards?  Hope he finds someone soon - so he can stop...

SxyPrincess

TT,

Too funny!!!!  Why is kgun talking all this, when he has a "special lady?"  She must not be that special for him to be looking elsewhere....

K

KaZamm1061

That's what im wondering, If Kgun treats his woman like a lady then why be in here looking?  Anyway. Your right PMoney They are just word. Im just messing around. I have no hard feelings about anything. I just like to see what he is and was all about.

K

KaZamm1061

That's what im wondering, If Kgun treats his woman like a lady then why be in here looking?  Anyway. Your right PMoney They are just word. Im just messing around. I have no hard feelings about anything. I just like to see what he is and was all about. I can Back my words up though.. Yet to be seen i know but in time.

K

KaZamm1061

That's what im wondering, If Kgun treats his woman like a lady then why be in here looking?  Anyway. Your right PMoney They are just word. Im just messing around. I have no hard feelings about anything. I just like to see what he is and was all about. I can Back my words up though.. Yet to be seen i know but in time.

(Edited by kazamm1061 at 12:13 pm on Dec. 18, 2001)