SYB Panthers & Solomons Steelers

cdsulhoff

SYB Panthers & Solomons Steelers are now one football team under Solomon Steelers. All I have to say it is going to be an interesting football season coming up.

Yes I am curious to see who coaches what. I would think the Steelers coaches would remain (if they want) since they already had for them in the past. I can see 3 teams in certain weight groups.

cdsulhoff

Yes I am curious to see who coaches what. I would think the Steelers coaches would remain (if they want) since they already had for them in the past. I can see 3 teams in certain weight groups.

I know for 65lb alone they are going to have more than 3 teams. There was talk about 3 teams without the SYB panthers. Holy moly this is going to be a upcoming crazy year for everyone involved. Hopefully it will work out for everyone. I am just so afraid of what type of conflict might come out of this. You know that the games between both team can get crazy, and now we are all together. WOW!

I am sure Chris Long will keep everything organized. He is a good man. But I can hear people complaining about kids being placed on the A, B,C teams already. I am glad it went the Steelers way and not the Panthers way though. (Sorry panthers people I am sure I made a few mad saying that)

cdsulhoff

I am sure Chris Long will keep everything organized. He is a good man. But I can hear people complaining about kids being placed on the A, B,C teams already. I am glad it went the Steelers way and not the Panthers way though. (Sorry panthers people I am sure I made a few mad saying that)

Oh Chris is a really good guy. But I know it get hard in his position. Now with it going to be larger it is going to be even harder on him. I give full props to Chris and Happy they both do one hell of a good job.

I so hear it now myself." Why is my son on the C team what? is it because he is a panther?" It is bad enough when a Steeler child gets on a B or a C team and parents are flying at the mouth. Now if a SYB child ends up on a B or a C team they are going to cry " It's because he is from SYB" card.