Symptoms

dn0121

What does it mean when your fiance's abs have gotten rock hard, her arms have gained definition, and you can bounce a quarter off of her butt? The wedding is coming up soon and I want to make sure there are no surprises.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
What does it mean when your fiance's abs have gotten rock hard, her arms have gained definition, and you can bounce a quarter off of her butt? The wedding is coming up soon and I want to make sure there are no surprises.

Is your fiancee a man or a woman?

Is your fiancee a man or a woman?

Her = Woman :yay:

You're confused this time, not me

He's having an affair.

No wonder his fiance's cheating, dn keeps calling him her or her him or maybe its both and that's just his thing :shrug:

SoMDGirl42

Hey if your paying she can go all she wants. The allowance I give her does not afford her *$ :killingme

you're :smack:

I'm going to start giving you a fine for each time you make that mistake. That will be HER going out on ladies night fund :love: