T-Bone and Heather

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
Are they gone for good or on vacation? Anyone know? I haven't heard them on the radio for well over a week, I think. :shrug:

Attachments

• frankly1.jpg
    frankly1.jpg
    24.8 KB · Views: 138

Otter

Nothing to see here
They left town cuz of FC closing down, someone should clue them in that its back.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

Get Sirius.

MMDad

Lem Putt
Wirelessly posted (Change we can believe in!: Mozilla/4.0 (compatible; MSIE 6.0; Windows CE; IEMobile 7.7) 320x240; VZW; Motorola-Q9c; Windows Mobile 6.0 Standard)

desertrat said:

Get Sirius.

Are they on there?

No, Sirius does not suck.

J

jp2854

I got xm but heard that the 2 merged. Still better than listening to a bunch of talk on the radio in the am.

IrishGirl

called the station a few days ago and was told they were on vacation and will be back next week. I hope so my mornings just aren't the same without them!

No, Sirius does not suck.

Well, I think she wanted to listen to them so HTF would getting satellite radio help her?

BTW, she has XM.

mlseskar

called the station a few days ago and was told they were on vacation and will be back next week. I hope so my mornings just aren't the same without them!

I remember them talking last week about taking "the Boy" to Disney this week.
I agree, mornings are not the same without them.

Toxick

Splat
Why is it that every time there's a thread about something on the radio, it becomes a pimp-fest for satellite radio?

The day I pay a fee to listen to the ####in' radio is the day after my frontal lobotomy. If I get fed up with commercials, God has blessed mankind with CD technology.