T-Bone and Heather

Otter

Nothing to see here
Why is it that every time there's a thread about something on the radio, it becomes a pimp-fest for satellite radio?

The day I pay a fee to listen to the ####in' radio is the day after my frontal lobotomy. If I get fed up with commercials, God has blessed mankind with CD technology.

You're a cross dresser?

Why is it that every time there's a thread about something on the radio, it becomes a pimp-fest for satellite radio?

The day I pay a fee to listen to the ####in' radio is the day after my frontal lobotomy. If I get fed up with commercials, God has blessed mankind with CD technology.

I mainly got it for it's entertainment value. When I pull up to some dudes playing rap really loud I like to tune to the bluegrass station and crank it up.
Very entertaining.

angelbaby

I mainly got it for it's entertainment value. When I pull up to some dudes playing rap really loud I like to tune to the bluegrass station and crank it up.
Very entertaining.

:lol:

The comedy stations are great too. There is a station pretty much for everyone on there. And most of all....NO STATIC!:yahoo:

CTSP04

Some of you have short memories about TBone and Heather. I haven't listened for long, and can't do it often. But I remember when a tornado warning was issued during Northern High School's graduation ceremony in the evening a few years ago, and one actually hit in Chesapeake Beach. We couldn't find anything on the DC news anywhere about other tornado warnings or watches in the area, until we turned on 98 Star.

I think that TBone and Heather actually came back to the station and stayed until things calmed down, just so people would know what what going on.

It made me a very appreciative fan. They didn't have to do it.

Merlin99

Visualize whirled peas
PREMO Member
Did all of you forget that radio's came with tuners for a reason? If you don't like them and still listen, it's your own damn fault.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
I like hearing their chatter in the a.m. Makes me feel like I have company in my kitchen. :lol: I get tired of them, but I can turn them off when I do. I guess I just like having the local d.j. thing.

In the bedroom, I turn on XM, though, and have that on when I'm doing my morning hello's to the forums. If we have the stereo on at home, we have XM on, as it comes in on direct t.v. downstairs and I can pipe it to the upstairs and the outside.

Tigerlily

Luvin Life !!!
I like hearing their chatter in the a.m. Makes me feel like I have company in my kitchen. :lol: I get tired of them, but I can turn them off when I do. I guess I just like having the local d.j. thing.

In the bedroom, I turn on XM, though, and have that on when I'm doing my morning hello's to the forums. If we have the stereo on at home, we have XM on, as it comes in on direct t.v. downstairs and I can pipe it to the upstairs and the outside.

They are most likely on vacation. They have been playing pre-recorded bits of call ins for the last few days. If they no longer worked there it would be all music, commercials and news briefs only.

T & H have grown on me since their return over a year ago. I was not a fan prior. I must say though that when T goes on an adventure and H is left to run the show, it seems that she is lost. The only bright spot she had K the intern went off to college and H just isn't strong enough to pull off a show on her own. JMO.

gemma_rae

Bone Head (not the brightest bulb on the porch) and Heiffer (lost without the bone) do get sickening pretty darn quick. That's when I reach for my seek and scan button or my preset stations (97.7) or better yet play a CD! What is up with McKays food store commercial? How old is that crappy ass jingle?

Last edited:
T

toppick08

Bone Head (not the brightest bulb on the porch) and Heiffer (lost without the bone) do get sickening pretty darn quick. That's when I reach for my seek and scan button or my preset stations (97.7) or better yet play a CD! What is up with McKays food store commercial? How old is that crappy ass jingle?

:lol:.I always sing along with that jingle......:blushing: