T-Mobile Home Internet $50/mo

gemma_rae

I guess it was grandfathered from an earlier phone. I think the first one was double minutes with carry-over and then the next phone went to triple minutes and the carry-over has always been there.

Oh yeah, don't be telling anyone in the company.
Like Owl Gore said, in a lock box!

Sneakers

Just sneakin' around....
Wow. Hold onto that as long as you can, I didn't think carry over minutes were even a thing anymore.
My friend is as cheap as they come, and he's been hanging on to a legacy plan with carryover for years. :lol: His wife got sick of him not being able to text on an old flipphone, so she got him a new smartphone. Still won't use it and yells at me if I text him. :lol: I text him as often as I can...

Ken King

A little rusty but not crusty
PREMO Member
I don't have a plan, I just add a new card when they start emailing me. Same for the wife's phone, although she burns through her data all the time, probably while setting in a doctor's office waiting on her appointment.

PrchJrkr

Long Haired Country Boy
Ad Free Experience
Patron
This is her phone...

zte.jpg

spr1975wshs

Mostly settled in...
Ad Free Experience
Patron
I keep minutes on a Tracfone for an older neighbor lady. I thought I had just clicked on the wrong link when trying to add minutes to her phone. It took me forever to find what I wanted. She doesn't use data or text, but I always have to pay for them to get her minutes. Since you sound like you have quite the experience with them, do you know of a plan for just airtime? TIA.
I do not looks at things that close, but I think there are pre-paid cards you can get at CVS and other stores, which are minutes only.