T or F? Woman in Agricopia Has Mortgage Forgiven?

NBF

Has anyone else heard this rumor? That a lady in Agricopia had her mortgage principal forgiven? Wonder if she had an attorney, and if so, who it was. I'm sure a few of us could use him/her.

MarieB

That certainly makes it all better.

We call them Poltergeist plans (grin)

And it's not necessarily that they are good or bad - everyone has their preferences, and many factors come in to play when deciding where to live

blazinlow89

Big Poppa
What exactly does that mean?

Mostly black residents? Mostly Ghetto people living there? What specifically?

The development is close to where my grandmother's house is, cannot say I have seen a significantly higher proportion of any race in the area. While the houses are big and nice looking, I do not think they are or were worth the money they have been sold for. Besides It looks like you could share TP with a neighbor without having to get up.

MarieB

The development is close to where my grandmother's house is, cannot say I have seen a significantly higher proportion of any race in the area. While the houses are big and nice looking, I do not think they are or were worth the money they have been sold for. Besides It looks like you could share TP with a neighbor without having to get up.

You have to understand that it's all about personal preference. Some people care about other things than having a big yard, etc and some people buy what they can afford for their situation and don't necessarily get everything that they want.

I personally like a bigger yard, but I would give that up if it meant that my kids would be in a much better school district, we were closer to work, etc. You don't have to live in any one place forever

abcxyz

Any idea of which house? Owner should be publicly flamed for this and others warned that doing business with this loser may result in them not making payment for goods or services rendered.

MarieB

Any idea of which house? Owner should be publicly flamed for this and others warned that doing business with this loser may result in them not making payment for goods or services rendered.

Why?

It sounds like at least one other owner is jealous that he/she didn't get the same "deal"

acommondisaster

Why do you think Agricopia is snooty? It's just another neighborhood with big cookie cutter houses crammed next to each other, oh, and they have townhouses, too.:shrug:

It's always looked like one of the most depressing neighborhoods in Charles County to me. Never thought of it as snooty. Crammed next to each other is right. Looks like one of those neighborhoods where they build big houses as cheap as they can and sell them on the smallest property allowed to low information buyers who don't know that the value is probably going to be stagnant, at best. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about it.

SoMdDude

It's always looked like one of the most depressing neighborhoods in Charles County to me. Never thought of it as snooty. Crammed next to each other is right. Looks like one of those neighborhoods where they build big houses as cheap as they can and sell them on the smallest property allowed to low information buyers who don't know that the value is probably going to be stagnant, at best. And that's about the nicest thing I can say about it.

Back when they threw up the model homes in this neighborhood, I almost had a house built there... saw a few of the ones that had gone up and saw how close they were to each other... and after driving by it this year, I AM GLAD I PASSED!!

abcxyz

Why?

It sounds like at least one other owner is jealous that he/she didn't get the same "deal"

If you are implying I'm the jealous neighbor- not at all- just that I was raised that when I give my word, I keep it. They gave their word via their signature on their loan documents but apparently that doesn't mean much to them. Sweet justice will prevail as I've never seen karma go on vacation for long. Wonder if any of their neighbors have their retirement or investments in the bank that ate this mortgage for them, this classless family should at least thank them for it.