Tack Sale @ Flat Iron on Saturday

W

WhoCares

There will be a Tack Sale/Open house at Flat Iron on Saturday.

Call Julie 240-925-7430 for table information. The tables are free, and will be set up in the indoor arena.

It will also give you a chance to see the new building that Bubby finished up. It is so beautiful!

Time: 10 am - 4 pm.

(Sorry about not putting the time in)

Last edited by a moderator:

mingiz

Horse Poor
There will be a Tack Sale/Open house at Flat Iron on Saturday.

Call Julie 240-925-7430 for table information. The tables are free, and will be set up in the indoor arena.

It will also give you a chance to see the new building that Bubby finished up. It is so beautiful!

What time does it start???:whistle:

Amy

Please come see us on Saturday. I will have a table set up. I would love to meet you.

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I have lots and lots of stuff I could sell and should, but I don't feel like going through all of that mess.

W

WhoCares

I went through my stuff and here is what will be there that was mine.

Brand New never used tags still on stuff:
Fillis Stirrups 4 3/4 - Dover
5" D ring snaffle - Dover

Used Once
Jointed stirrups 4 3/4 - Dover.
Large Hood Green
Shipping Boots
Black baby saddle pad(Dover)

showqueen74

What kind of western stuff? Looking for a saddle for my son 14'' to 15"

No saddle, sorry lookin for one myself.
So far it's........
one pair show reins
one pair working reins ( both split)
black leather halter with some silver
show headstall w/ matching brest color
shanked show snaffle
tail wrap
32 in girth
and some assorted show cloths (M-XL)

I haven't gone through the horse trailer, or the stuff at home, so I'm sure that I will have more.

natbugs

I have 3 youth saddles sitting around. all med to dark 14-15" .two have alittle silver. no big name brands, but well made for work/trail/open show type. I will try to get pics

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Give us a list, girl. :lmao:

That is the problem...I would actually have to go through my stuff. I know I have 3 extra pair of feild boots, 6 riding jackets, many shirts, bridles, bits. I have my own personal tack shop. Before I move I will go through it all and let you all have at it!

happyappygirl

Rocky Mountain High!!
Wow that is pretty good. I better hurry up and go through my stuff...pretty soon my excuse will be that it is too cold to do it.:lmao:
Not so good...i didn't get my HOUSE cleaned :lol:

Ya know...there can always be "too much of a good thing" WHEN is this rain going away???
I want to try my new saddle :frown: