tack sale on sunday!!!

bhoffman

Just a reminder about the tack sale at Kamp A-Kom-Plish this Sunday, May 20 from 10am to 3pm! We just did a final inventory, and we have over 750 items for sale at very affordable prices. Nothing is marked at more than $20!!!

We received a generous donation from Lucy's Majic Horse & Tack, and want to share some of these great items with you! We have hundreds of new and used items for sale, including Western and English tack, apparel, equipment, supplies, show gear, jewelry/gifts, and more! No item is more than $20--most items up to 80% off original prices! Directions are on our website. Please call or e-mail with questions or for a flyer! Hope to see you there!
301-870-3226
dfleisher@melwood.org

bhoffman

sorry

not that i know of doria wants it all out of there today and what ever is left over i think she may donate to some local rescues.

Spicober

Was anyone able to make it to this sale? It was great!! Very nice stuff at very cheap prices. I was so glad I was able to make it. Got a couple sleezy's and some fly sheets. :yay:

K

Katie

Fancy doesn't need hers pulled. She just needs me to clip her up, and refine her features.

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
SouthernMdRocks said:
They'll let you know tonight when you get there....I heard them chat, :gossip: did you ever give them their treats!!!! :lmao:

Have a bag of Baby Carrots with there name on it. :lmao:

HorseQueen

=]

I went with my family and it was cool. We are planning to attend more tack sales in the area when we find more. It was a great expeirence and I got some nice items at great prices. The money goese to a great cause.