Tack Sale (somd ad #36931)

C

campinmutt

already in the classifieds ad #36931

Tack sale to benifit Ellie Guy( Bar None Farm) lost her daughter(Cindy Hallett) a few years ago and was raising her granndaughter....Her husband passed away from a brain tumor last year and Ellie suffered a stroke earlier this year. I was asked to clean out the barns and try to sell what horse stuff they had left there. So on Sept 18th we are hosting a tack sale at Willow Hill farm in St.Leonard( calvert county) Please join us and have a blast shopping. Lots of buckets,sadlle blankets, leg wraps , pro choice boots,blankets,fly masks ,Stubben saddle(wotan),king series western saddle...lots of used halters, bridles and so much more....

Eventer29

Are other people invited to bring tack and stuff too? We have some major cleaning out to do, boxes of stuff we take from tack sale to tack sale. I'm not sure if we could be there since we have an event that day.

Last edited:
C

campinmutt

Are other people invited to bring tack and stuff too? We have some major cleaning out to do, boxes of stuff we take from tack sale to tack sale. I'm not sure if we could be there since we have an event that day.

hey call me maybe we cna work something out.....the more stuff we have here the better for the shoppers.I do have several people bringing saddles they have for sale.

breezy9999

hey call me maybe we cna work something out.....the more stuff we have here the better for the shoppers.I do have several people bringing saddles they have for sale.

Hey when is it? my computer will let me in forums but not in classifieds! Thanks ladies!

smurfette

Hey when is it? my computer will let me in forums but not in classifieds! Thanks ladies!

Hey!! It's Sept 18th from 8-1. Had so much fun the other day.. only took me 15 minutes to walk home...1/2 the time it took me to get there. Speedy Grandma wasn't wasting any time.

I

ilovemyappy

riding

Yes we have to do that again! It was a blast but I wished it was a longer ride. Maybe next time.

C

campinmutt

If you have some tack to sell feel free to bring it out!! the more the merrier. we have several people bringing tons of stuff.....bunches of saddles coming...western show clothes and chaps....now we just need a big crowd of shoppers!!

C

campinmutt

Hey Campinmutt, Can I bring some boys show clothes out to your tack sale?

as fast as your boy is growing I bet you have a ton of stuff ...bring it on !! maybe you can find some stuff for him for next year.I have a couple black western hats .....

DIRECTIONS from Prince frederick....South on 4 ...for 3 miles. Make a right onto Broomes Island rd. go 2 miles make a left of Mackall rd...4 1/2 miles make a left onto garrity rd. we are the second drive on the left

from Solomons..north on 4 about 8 miles. past the power plant...down the hill. make a left onto Parran rd...follow to the end make a left onto Mackall rd...go 2 miles make a left onto Garrity rd...2nd drive on the left

street address is 2715 garrity rd ...follow the paved drive to the gravel drive to the horse barn .

8-1pm

C

campinmutt

had a friend bring by a wintec 16 1/2" saddle ...looks brand new...lots of wetsern show clothes. nice pair of smooth black chaps ....I think this tack sale is going to end up costing me money by the time I am done shopping