Tack stolen

SouthernMdRocks

R.I.P. Bobo, We miss you!
Please, if anyone hears about sones saddles and other training items being sold, let me know. One of the items is especially important to me, a really nice western saddle given to me by my father. It is really big, fancy and really nice. I think it is a California King, something like that..I will lok for some pictures. Other item were some Clinton Anderson training items and tack, box with brand new leather tools and several pieces of leather,suede and conchos, too much to list. Please keep an eye out for me. Thanks.:howdy:

C

campinmutt

so sorry to hear this...I will check around and see if I hear anything. hope you get you saddle back

BeenSpur'd

I love her wild,wild hair
That's really low. Hope you get your stuff back. If you find out who did you wrong, you should rope them n' drag them a bit!

Hoover

Where did your stuff get stolen from? What area? I am sorry to hear about this - geez is nothing safe any longer. If you need a saddle I have the English one for sale you are more than welcome to use until you get your stuff together.

Last edited:

SouthernMdRocks

Where did your stuff get stolen from? What area? I am sorry to hear about this - geez is nothing safe any longer. If you need a saddle I have the English one for sale you are more than welcome to use until you get your stuff together.

Thanks for keeping an eye out for me. :buddies:The items were in my tack room, Huntingtown area. Never thought I would have to put a lock on it. I need to find some pix of the things, especially the saddle.

Also, thanks for the offer to borrow your saddle. I haven't ridden English in so long I would most likely end up on the ground.

Loper

Animal Poor!
Please, if anyone hears about sones saddles and other training items being sold, let me know. One of the items is especially important to me, a really nice western saddle given to me by my father. It is really big, fancy and really nice. I think it is a California King, something like that..I will lok for some pictures. Other item were some Clinton Anderson training items and tack, box with brand new leather tools and several pieces of leather,suede and conchos, too much to list. Please keep an eye out for me. Thanks.:howdy:

T, I am very sorry your stuff was stolen! :huggy: I'll keep an eye out. Did they take everything out of your tack shed or just certain items?

Hoover

I feel ya - one of the reasons why I am selling it!!! I am a western girl lol.

Send pics - as I am at Oakridge Park riding alot and you never know It may show up over here as many its have in the past. Also call Wheatley's and other tack shops and give them heads up as they may try to trade or consign it. Also Pawn shops!

SouthernMdRocks

T, I am very sorry your stuff was stolen! :huggy: I'll keep an eye out. Did they take everything out of your tack shed or just certain items?

Loper they took mostly items I had towards the back of my tack room. Where I had a lot of my dad's items. Lots of training things, tubs of brand-new saddle pads, leather tools and of course his personal saddle. I am thinking there was also another couple of older saddles he had restored.:howdy:

Thanks everyone.

Roman

Loper they took mostly items I had towards the back of my tack room. Where I had a lot of my dad's items. Lots of training things, tubs of brand-new saddle pads, leather tools and of course his personal saddle. I am thinking there was also another couple of older saddles he had restored.:howdy:

Thanks everyone.
It is a sad thing to hear about someone stealing your stuff, and especially your Father's Saddle. I was thinking that maybe you could write an Editorial in one of the Local News Papers, to include pictures if you have them. There might be someone out there that has information for you. I wish I could help you!

fredsaid2

Keep an eye on CraigsList. Some owner's find their items for sale.

Sorry for the bad news, good luck recovering your tack.

bcp

In My Opinion
Hope you find your stuff.

Damn shame that our society has so many people that just cant seem to act right.

Ive done my share of illegal stuff in my day, but taking something I didnt earn has not been one of them.

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Howdy: SOMD-R

R U sure they didn't get 'inadvertantly' sold for quick cash? It seems really unlikely that someone would even know that particular stuff was way back there, way deep inside the fenced yard, behind the house and beyond little MS guard piggy - so this doesn't sound "random". I'd be racking my brain trying to remember who I showed the stuff too....those tubs were chock full of leather working stuff and leather goods so it will be someone who knows exactly what they have/wanted. MAN that sucks - and now of all times ... I'm sawry. :frown:

DeeCee

A horse of course!
Damn shame that our society has so many people that just cant seem to act right.

I saw a guy carefully balance only half the plate of salad on the scale (which is blocked from the clerk's view by the register) in the lunch line yesterday...the heavy half of a salad isn't worth going to He!! for - just sayin'

SouthernMdRocks

Howdy: SOMD-R

R U sure they didn't get 'inadvertantly' sold for quick cash? It seems really unlikely that someone would even know that particular stuff was way back there, way deep inside the fenced yard, behind the house and beyond little MS guard piggy - so this doesn't sound "random". I'd be racking my brain trying to remember who I showed the stuff too....those tubs were chock full of leather working stuff and leather goods so it will be someone who knows exactly what they have/wanted. MAN that sucks - and now of all times ... I'm sawry. :frown:

There was someone around the property who took some tools as well. I'm sure he had plenty of opportunity to look around. Heard he is in the slammer as of now,, caught stealing:whistle:. Also have another thought but I keep looking on classifieds hoping to see something. Since I've relocated I don't have access to a lot of my pix.

DeeCee

A horse of course!
There was someone around the property who took some tools as well. I'm sure he had plenty of opportunity to look around. Heard he is in the slammer as of now,, caught stealing:whistle:. Also have another thought but I keep looking on classifieds hoping to see something. Since I've relocated I don't have access to a lot of my pix.
:yay: Good deal!
You might want to mention your missing stuff to the detective working his case.