tack store ?

IntegritysDream

Does any one know where i can find RJ classic show clothing simi local?
Ive found some at Just One More Tack
and i know Double L in VA carrys them
and i havent been up to dover because of my moms work schedual, But i am looking for a new show coat, and RJ classics are the only ones that seem to fit :razz: casue of their custom size 0.
I also have a real hard time fiding tall boots that fit right =/ Im a kids size width in calf size, but adults in heigth and shoe size... it SUCKS. My tall boots seem to be holding up okay, but the grips on the soles are waring off

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Giddy up! said:
woman your working on a 0 almost ya self..shush about us skinny biotches...iths hard to find clothes! i have to go to the dang kids section!

Cuz you are a short bus

IntegritysDream

HAHA yall crack me up, and dont worry Paso, i aint a taddle tail! ive been called way worse other then a skinny biaotch, i take that as a compliment =D haha

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
IntegritysDream said:
HAHA yall crack me up, and dont worry Paso, i aint a taddle tail! ive been called way worse other then a skinny biaotch, i take that as a compliment =D haha

Yeah really that is a good thing... :huggy:

fredsaid2

Not sure all the brands Robin carries but you could also check out Canter-Lope in Calloway beside the bar-b-que place.

A Grand Prix 10 is equivalent to a RJ 0 for another brand to try.

IntegritysDream

Giddy up! said:
woman your working on a 0 almost ya self..shush about us skinny biotches...iths hard to find clothes! i have to go to the dang kids section!

ha yeah and it aint attractive walking around Highskewl with hiliary duff or mary kate and ashley #### on. :razz: :killingme

IntegritysDream

haha seriously, i cant even fit in kids clothes cuz im tall and thin, i hate it! THATS IT when i become famous and rich, im making a special size clothes line :lmao: