Tack Swap in Laplata

C

campinmutt

So the tack swap for SMQHA is saturday Dec 6th..9am -1 pm...at Wills Memorial Park ,st,marys ave LaPlata Md.....I will be there with...you geussed it..a MELALEUCA table. It is $1.00 membership for a very limited time...save $28...and still get the $100 loyalty dollars to send in the store....How can you lose??:dye: Why wait til the new year to GET HEALTHY and GO GREEN

paid ad # 100743

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)
Few Questions..
If I just want to bring a saddle that I need to get rid of can I do that or do I have to have a table? do you think there will be any showmanship clothing there?
Last one..I also need directions or a physical address to plug into the GPS. I know where Mary Alice Good's farm, target, and texas roadhouse :) is so directions from either one is good for me. TIA

C

campinmutt

when coming on rout 6 ..before 301....st marys ave is on your left after the rail road tracks before 301

C

campinmutt

St.Mary's AVe is across from the court house...once you turn onto st mary's ave you will go about 2 miles. there will be a big ball field..the park is on your right.Hope to see everyone there...I will have free samples and anyone who signs up (just for $1.00) will get a free silver engraved hoof pick or coffee mug...check out the Melaleuca Table !!