Busterduck

Kiss my Ass
Tack Swap & Sale
Sponsored by The HorseMasters 4-H Club

Saturday, March 24, 2007
11 a.m. –3 p.m.
At the Charles County Fairgrounds, LaPlata MD

Open to All!

Bring Your Tack, Blankets, Clothing (Children & Adult Sizes), Breyers & accessories to Swap or Sell. Or, just come to shop. Local Horse barns are also invited to showcase your facilities!

Raffles and Silent Auction Items to benefit the 4-H Clubs! Bring something for the Tri County Animal Shelter and receive a FREE RAFFLE Ticket! They need towels, puppy & kitten canned food, bleach, dryer sheets, trash bags, paper supplies and hard rubber toys.

To reserve a table:
Cost: $10 (Set up starts at 10:00)
RSVP by March 19th to reserve a table/spot by calling
301-259-2324 (Brigitte) / 301-609-7759 (Barbara)
or E-Mail: Brigitte_93@yahoo.com

Snacks and soda will be available for sale

Directions: From Waldorf – Take Rt. 301 South through LaPlata. Take a Left onto Fairgrounds Rd., which will lead you to the main gate of the Charles County Fair Grounds.

For information call 301-259-2324 or 301-609-7759

4-H programs are open to all youth regardless of race, religion, ethnicity, gender, parental status, or disability.

K

Katie

I am going to go and see if I can find something for Ashton. I got a beautiful dressage coat the last time.

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
I got a simple leather headset, mecotti rains, and a sweet iron o-ring snaffle for 5.00 last year :yay: .

mygoldnhorse

Cowgirl Up
persimmoncf said:
I got a simple leather headset, mecotti rains, and a sweet iron o-ring snaffle for 5.00 last year :yay: .

Hey Percy...did you see on the flyier that you can showcase your beautiful horse facility at the tack swap? Make sure you bring some of your brochures!

persimmoncf

Persimmon Creek Farm
mygoldnhorse said:
Hey Percy...did you see on the flyier that you can showcase your beautiful horse facility at the tack swap? Make sure you bring some of your brochures!

Will do...and thank you :flowers: