Tack Swap to benefit the Calvert 4h Horse Program

C

campinmutt

Tack Swap Sunday May 22nd 12-4pm at Willow Hill Farm in St.Leonard(calvert county)

Calvert 4h has received a huge donation of quality new and used english tack and general stable supplies. we will be selling the tack ,proceeds going to Calvert 4h horse project.

have some tack you would like to sell? feel free to bring it along and set up a table ...the more tack..they better shopping for everyone!!

Hoover

Tack Swap Sunday May 22nd 12-4pm at Willow Hill Farm in St.Leonard(calvert county)

Calvert 4h has received a huge donation of quality new and used english tack and general stable supplies. we will be selling the tack ,proceeds going to Calvert 4h horse project.

have some tack you would like to sell? feel free to bring it along and set up a table ...the more tack..they better shopping for everyone!!

I have a western 16 inch saddle and chest plate for sale can I sell this at your tack swap or is it strickly english?

C

campinmutt

I have a western 16 inch saddle and chest plate for sale can I sell this at your tack swap or is it strickly english?

english or western ...all are welcome!! we have some western stuff that will be there ....from our farm not the 4h stuff.