Tack Swap!!!

Spicober

Our 4h club *Horse Masters* is hosting a tack swap at the Charles County Fair Grounds!! This Sunday, November 14th, 2010 11 a.m. - 2 p.m.

Come out to buy or sell..$20 a table. There will also be a raffle and silent auction all to benefit our club.

To reserve your table contact Brigitte
301-399-1549

Last edited:

Eventer29

We might try to make it. Wish I had known earlier! We so badly need to get rid of some stuff. Can we just show up with our stuff and pay the $20?

SugarNSpikes

We might try to make it. Wish I had known earlier! We so badly need to get rid of some stuff. Can we just show up with our stuff and pay the $20?

Don't quote me on this, but there have been years where all of the tables have not been used, so I really don't think there would be a huge problem. Maybe bring your own table just in case?

gsxr2005

Well I am looking for a barrel racing saddle , size 15-17 ish . If you know anyone trying to get rid of one please contact me 240 538 8875 . Thanks

john

Spicober

There are always lots of different items (kinda a big yard sale of horse stuff) so you never know what you will find. Hopefully there will be blankets I need one my self lol.
There have been over 20 tables sold, however threre is always room for more. If you are interested in getting a table please let Bridgitte know...The more the merrier!! :starcat:

C

campinmutt

If we make it we will have some blankets. Couldn't tell you the sizes or types. We have boxes of them, that only see the light of day at tack swaps!

you can have my table...wont be able to make it. meeting the girl who is taking our rescue pomeranian..( waiting for 4 months to meet up with her...long story) anyway I reserved a table and can not make it so Eventer29...feel free to use mine :)

breezy9999

If we make it we will have some blankets. Couldn't tell you the sizes or types. We have boxes of them, that only see the light of day at tack swaps!

Hey C! I may be interested in a blanket. I need something to fit my tb. She has a weatherbee that's a 69 that seems to fit pretty well. Not sure on sizes. She's 16 hands and I'm guessing 1000-1200 pounds? Let me know if u may have something. I know u have lots oif tb's lol!

Eventer29

you can have my table...wont be able to make it. meeting the girl who is taking our rescue pomeranian..( waiting for 4 months to meet up with her...long story) anyway I reserved a table and can not make it so Eventer29...feel free to use mine :)

Thanks!!! we are going to def try to make it. Going to see what we can fit in hubbys truck.