Tackle Box again????

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
I can't believe I'm gonna say this or suggest it but it's time they lost their FFL.

After a second robbery I would've had a ####ing security system they did everything except slice and dice the perpetrators, up to and including having someone armed and waiting inside the store in the dark with body bags bleach in buckets ready to clean up.

There's no excuse for what is this the fifth, sixth robbery?

Last edited:

PeoplesElbow

What I think they should loose is their insurance policy. If I were an actuary I would consider them very high risk.

Hijinx

One commenter said that Trump would say MS-13 was in Lexington Park.
Is that really an unreasonable assumption?

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Why? What ATF regulations has Ken broken?

Due diligence and common sense.

This is far too many damn robberies and it continues to happen.

either has the worst goddamn security system in any gun shop ever or some of the #### is occurring because of someone inside.

Hijinx

Due diligence and common sense.

This is far too many damn robberies and it continues to happen.

either has the worst goddamn security system in any gun shop ever or some of the #### is occurring because of someone inside.

Well if they found guns outside the store it would seem that the cops got there pretty fast before they could load them.

Bonehead

Guns should be in a safe or safes overnight, many stores I have been in do this. Cameron needs to have a discussion with Lamb, secure your sheet or get out of the gun business period.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Well if they found guns outside the store it would seem that the cops got there pretty fast before they could load them.

That tells me the cops were doing their job. But the simple fact is they are the cleanup.

Let's start a little forum pool… How long can tackle box make it to the next robbery?

Somebody draw up a block of squares 10 x 10. each one represents a week.

black dog

Free America
Guns should be in a safe or safes overnight, many stores I have been in do this. Cameron needs to have a discussion with Lamb, secure your sheet or get out of the gun business period.

That's a decision that a corporation or the business owner makes, not the sheriff.
Cameron upholds the law, he doesn't make law. So you are good with letting the sheriff make decisions on who can and can't operate a business in the county?
The county or state has no laws that require gun stores to load all firearms in vaults after business hours. And it's not a requirement to have a FFL to store firearms in valuts after hours.
Let's hold the right party responsible, the burglars.

black dog

Free America
That tells me the cops were doing their job. But the simple fact is they are they are the cleanup.

Here I always thought that was law enforcements job, to uphold the law after the fact.
If they were there to protect Ken's store, one would be sitting in the parking lot with a coffee and a bag from Donut Connection.

Kyle

ULTRA-F###ING-MAGA!
PREMO Member
Here I always thought that was law enforcements job, to uphold the law after the fact.
If they were there to protect Ken's store, one would be sitting in the parking lot with a coffee and a bag from Donut Connection.

WTF are you talking about?

I never suggested the cops were his security. I explicitly stated their purpose with cleanup.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
That tells me the cops were doing their job. But the simple fact is they are the cleanup.

Let's start a little forum pool… How long can tackle box make it to the next robbery?

Somebody draw up a block of squares 10 x 10. each one represents a week.

When will the next drive through burglary take place?

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member
I hate to see the "you should lose your business because people keep trying to steal it" crowd ever win.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I hate to see the "you should lose your business because people keep trying to steal it" crowd ever win.

Yeah, I'm pretty sure there's a bigger picture here. If you, private citizen, were being "robbed" on a regular basis and having a bunch of guns "stolen", I'm pretty sure the cops would want an explanation.