Tail Extension

Congress11

Thought I would check on here before I bought new. I need a sorrel tail extension (blunt cut) for my QH. If anyone has one that they no longer need and it is in good shape please let me know so we can make a deal! Thanks

C

campinmutt

Thought I would check on here before I bought new. I need a sorrel tail extension (blunt cut) for my QH. If anyone has one that they no longer need and it is in good shape please let me know so we can make a deal! Thanks

Paso(totally tails) makes them and could probably give you a great deal....I am sure she will comment soon :popcorn:

BlissfulJumper

Equestrian :)

Go on pleasure horse forum and look in there. think I saw one advertised

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

I do tails...under the name TOTALLYTAILS I have tons of sorrels $85 full lb and $55 1/2 lb..

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
Going out of the "TAIL" business have lots of chestnuts left...maybe we can make a deal or trade somefin??

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?

Selling out on tails..have many for sale CHEAP this price is less then the cost of raw hair

1/2 lb $39 (was $55)
Full lb $50 (was $85)