Tailor recommendations in Calvert County

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Well my little guys riding jacket from last year is to tight. I know he has grown a few inches this past winter. Luckily I bought a larger jacket at the end of show season that was to big for him then. It fits great now, but the sleeves are about an 1 1/2" to long. I guess I could tack and press them. Then I need to move buttons. I just don't want it to look tacky if I can find someone who can do a better job then I could do and not to expensive.

Sure wish they had children's jackets that are designed for Boys.

quartermom

Low & Slow
Well my little guys riding jacket from last year is to tight. I know he has grown a few inches this past winter. Luckily I bought a larger jacket at the end of show season that was to big for him then. It fits great now, but the sleeves are about an 1 1/2" to long. I guess I could tack and press them. Then I need to move buttons. I just don't want it to look tacky if I can find someone who can do a better job then I could do and not to expensive.

Sure wish they had children's jackets that are designed for Boys.

:gossip:PM me my Mother in Law is a seamstress she does stuff like that all the time and she is in Calvert. :yahoo:

covekat

I bet you could find a nice jacket at Burlington for your little man!

I'm afraid to have my daugher try on last years show clothes...she has really sprouted up over the winter!

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
I bet you could find a nice jacket at Burlington for your little man!

I'm afraid to have my daugher try on last years show clothes...she has really sprouted up over the winter!

I bought a beautiful Jacket last year from JCPenny's, but when I had him sit like he would on the pony it bunched in the back. It had side vents instead of two back vents. Guess I could have it tailored and the two back vents put in. :whistle: Thanks for the suggestion.:howdy: