Taking bets!

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
whoo hoo! dressage show was great today, i'll post pics soon :) i wanna go to lunch.....

You can go (maybe), I am just not buying for everyone.:lmao: WHo knows the winner? DOes she not check the forum on a regular basis? WHat a crime.:whistle::lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Congrats Sadie! Devine got some good shots of your ride.:yahoo:

As a school teacher a 66.5 seems like a "D". I don't feel the warm fuzzies. It just isn't the same as the hunter ring where you feel like you are competing. I really liked not having to get up at 5 A.M. though.

Loper

Animal Poor!
As a school teacher a 66.5 seems like a "D". I don't feel the warm fuzzies. It just isn't the same as the hunter ring where you feel like you are competing. I really liked not having to get up at 5 A.M. though.

wait I was supposed to post quotes from the judge for you wasn't I... :lmao:

HMM HMM Judge: "what a perfect outline, I could easily have given you all 7 and 8's but I think you are a better rider than that."

Sadie: "this is my first dressage show"

Judge: "so I won't do you that favor"

:lmao::lmao: there was more...

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
wait I was supposed to post quotes from the judge for you wasn't I... :lmao:

HMM HMM Judge: "what a perfect outline, I could easily have given you all 7 and 8's but I think you are a better rider than that."

Sadie: "this is my first dressage show"

Judge: "so I won't do you that favor"

:lmao::lmao: there was more...

Yes, Can you believe that? I have witnesses. I was docked because she said that I could ride and she was going to be harder on me for that. :lmao: If we had cantered we would definitely have been the life of the party. Maybe next time I will go in level 3, just for fun! Then I can say I am a level 3 dressage rider right?:lmao: I think there were only a couple of those so I can even place. Rack'm might get his free lunch after all!:killingme

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I need the requirements for level 3. That sounds like fun. I sense another bet is in order. I need to see what I have to do first. I can do flying lead changes and half passes most likely. Staying in the ring might be questionable. I don't think I know how to do that little dancing thingy though. WHat is it called? Do I have to do that in a level 3 test.:lmao:

devinej

yes, there are a few more letter and the ring is 20x60 meters....as for the collected canter..................................wait which part don't you "understand"??

devinej

ahhh i know what that is, when you are on a circle - you keep hold of your outside rein and let go of the inside rein for 4-5 strides. the question is does your horse go the same with just outside rein like he should? inside rein should not be holding him up or causing him to steer around the circle - that should come from the outside rein and your seat and leg. otherwise you have "inside rein-itis" in the words of Hilda Gurney...