60% - WWWDD
60.5% - GiddyUp
61% - DevineJ
62% - Phyxius
63% - Frmgrl
65% - Integrity's Dream
66% - BeenSpur'd
69% - Kingfish

Paintpony, I need a different number, 60% is taken already. :)
Updated to add Kingfish.

Last edited:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
Well I actually took a dressage lesson yesterday and it went better than expected. She did tell me I should do the W/T:lmao: Only 6 more days to vote. I will be taking someone to lunch! I better put a one drink minimum on this deal!:buddies:

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
Sadie, .paint.pony. must have seen your lesson and thought you did a good job, cause she upped the score by 4 points!! :lmao:

Updated list-
Updated Again -

27% - Rack'm
53.7% - Loper
56% - Robin
57% - eventrder
58% - WhoCares
59% - MyGoldnHorse
59.5% - BZHorseMomE
60% - WWWDD
60.5% - GiddyUp
61% - DevineJ
62% - Phyxius
63% - Frmgrl
64% - .paint.pony.
65% - Integrity's Dream
66% - BeenSpur'd
69% - Kingfish

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
She's a student of mine, maybe she is worried that I will take her stirrups away if she gives me a low score.:lmao: Another student of mine is going to ride Sadie in the dressage show too. It will be funny if she beats me. She has been taking dressage lessons for a while, so I am expecting her to do better.:whistle:
Sadie, .paint.pony. must have seen your lesson and thought you did a good job, cause she upped the score by 4 points!! :lmao:

Updated list-
Updated Again -

27% - Rack'm
53.7% - Loper
56% - Robin
57% - eventrder
58% - WhoCares
59% - MyGoldnHorse
59.5% - BZHorseMomE
60% - WWWDD
60.5% - GiddyUp
61% - DevineJ
62% - Phyxius
63% - Frmgrl
64% - .paint.pony.
65% - Integrity's Dream
66% - BeenSpur'd
69% - Kingfish

Phyxius

Zoooooooom
She's a student of mine, maybe she is worried that I will take her stirrups away if she gives me a low score.:lmao: Another student of mine is going to ride Sadie in the dressage show too. It will be funny if she beats me. She has been taking dressage lessons for a while, so I am expecting her to do better.:whistle:

Ohhh, is it someone I know? Do you guys have ride times yet? Send them to me when you get them please! phyxiusfoto @ yahoo . com no spaces of course.

.paint.pony.

i <3 my elvis pony!!!

Updated list-
Updated Again -

27% - Rack'm
53.7% - Loper
56% - Robin
57% - eventrder
58% - WhoCares
59% - MyGoldnHorse
59.5% - BZHorseMomE
60% - WWWDD
60.5% - GiddyUp
61% - DevineJ
62% - Phyxius
63% - Frmgrl
64% - .paint.pony.
65% - Integrity's Dream
66% - BeenSpur'd
69% - Kingfish

i think that sadielady will do well as long as it is only W/T....:lmao:

Sadielady

Ahhhh Florida!
I ride at 11:30 ish. I love how the dressage peeps know there times. I can guestimate hunter times. The 2 ft group will start anywhere from about 11 AM to 2 PM. How's that?:lmao: