Taking Reparations

Hijinx

There are areas of Appalachia where there are nothing but white people, and as a white person, would absolutely avoid certain areas because of the same issues.

There are?? I didn't know that. I wonder how they keep all of those shootings and riots out of the papers.?
No doubt they have a drug problem. Everyone is looking for something to ease the pain of unemployment , no jobs, ignorance.
I don't know of anywhere in Appalachia that i wouldn't go as opposed to any city in America and go in the neighborhood of a Martin Luther King street.

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

There are areas of Appalachia where there are nothing but white people, and as a white person, would absolutely avoid certain areas because of the same issues.

There are?? I didn't know that. I wonder how they keep all of those shootings and riots out of the papers.?
No doubt they have a drug problem. Everyone is looking for something to ease the pain of unemployment , no jobs, ignorance.
I don't know of anywhere in Appalachia that i wouldn't go as opposed to any city in America and go in the neighborhood of a Martin Luther King street.
Yup. Certain places. If you are not known, better watch out. Not saying you'll get whacked, but why take the chance.
Though the Appalachian area, and communities within, is large, here's some areas. Also, white on white crime just doesn't get the attention other types of crime do. Also, there are parts of West Virginia, when I've driven through, many a time, I won't stop. Keep going until a better looking area is in view.