Taking Reparations

Hijinx

Are you sure you're not a Democrat? Because you sound just like one. Make some highly flawed statement, get called on it, then double down and start doing inane backflips to bolster your position rather than simply admit you spoke far too rashly and jumped to an erroneous emotion-based conclusion.

That is right out of the AOC handbook.

Now that is disgusting. I don't mind the racist remarks from people who are so pure and unbiased (but live in white neighborhoods) as the saints in the forum.But calling me a Democrat is low and uncalled for

This_person

Now that is disgusting. I don't mind the racist remarks from people who are so pure and unbiased (but live in white neighborhoods) as the saints in the forum.But calling me a Democrat is low and uncalled for
Ok, I will give you that is a funny response. Wrong on every count, but funny.

Gilligan

#*! boat!
PREMO Member

gemma_rae

Hey--------------: Don't take this too lightly.
There are more just like him who have been fed this line of reasoning since birth.
He didn't come up with this crap on his own, he is too stupid.

Not all blacks are taught this, but a huge portion of them are, this hate comes from childhood.

I don't understand white women who get jungle fever and have to see what the black man has in his pants.
This one may be cured now, but then again--maybe not.

OK start the bashing.
Hijinx didn't say all, he said more, and those crazy ones are out there. If you doubt this, it is your naivete' that is showing, not Hijinx racism.

And don't you dare accuse me of blaming the victim, else I will blame you for protecting the rapist, who confessed to exactly what you deny his motive was.

This_person

We can't always be as right on every count as you.
This is true. But, I don't see black people the way you do. I see people, you see something that makes you call liking them "jungle fever" and assume that a white woman should expect to be raped and beaten if she is alone with a black man. You've bragged about you being racist before, so it's not really news that you think so wrong, but it is always shocking to know people as incredibly stupid as those thoughts still exist.

You're right about there being black people who hate white people as much as you hate black people. Two idiots don't cancel out; they're just two idiots.

This_person

Hijinx didn't say all, he said more, and those crazy ones are out there. If you doubt this, it is your naivete' that is showing, not Hijinx racism.

And don't you dare accuse me of blaming the victim, else I will blame you for protecting the rapist, who confessed to exactly what you deny his motive was.
No one is denying one person's motives. Most everyone is denying that the woman has "jungle fever" IF she were interested in a black man (assumption not supported by evidence) or that pretty much any white woman should naturally expect to be raped and beaten by a black man if she's just left alone with him.

gemma_rae

No one is denying one person's motives. Most everyone is denying that the woman has "jungle fever" IF she were interested in a black man (assumption not supported by evidence) or that pretty much any white woman should naturally expect to be raped and beaten by a black man if she's just left alone with him.
She chose to be alone with him by following him to the roof. I don't know her motive, but he confessed his.

This_person

She chose to be alone with him by following him to the roof. I don't know her motive, but he confessed his.
Absolutely. Do you think that he mentioned the rape/beating as a motive to her before she was alone with him on the roof? Do you think a white woman should simply assume a black man has intentions to rape and beat her because he's black, and if they get alone he will do it?

That latter assumption is Hijinx's position, clearly and explicitly stated by him. Any decent human being disagrees with that assumption.

Now, if he told her, "hey, if we get alone on this roof, I'm going to rape and beat you for being white" and she went anyway, then I will submit she likely "asked for it." But, simply being alone with a black man is not, in any decent human being's reckoning, reason to assume a white woman will be beaten and raped.

I hope we can agree on that.

Last edited:

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Ok, I will give you that is a funny response. Wrong on every count, but funny.
I understand Hijinx thoughts. Plenty of regular black folk all around, normal, approachable; easy to identify. Just as easy to identify the feral. The one's with pants halfway down their asses, shifty eyes looking for that moment of opportunity. Playing the sweet word game with da, (inexperienced and naive), white ladies. (Regular black women, know not to deal with, and stay away from, these black men.) The one's always blaming whitey, (other than the institutional and talking head black for political purposes), for their problems, rather than their crack-head mother and fatherless household. These are the ferals that believe anything done against whitey is a notch in the belt for bragging rights and street cred. And if you don't think these kind of black people exist, take a drive to SE Washington DC, east, across the Anacostia River. Drive through the Monument Street Area, Fairfield, and Frankford neighborhoods, (naming just a few), in Baltimore. Better do it during the day though. But even then, if you are white, extremely risky. It's with these kind of ferals that no amount of, compassion, empathy, tolerance, consideration, kindness, humanity, or special programs will change or alter their behavior. The act of trying to understand them, 'help', them, grasp their mentality, is an exercise in futility.

This_person

If I may ...

I understand Hijinx thoughts. Plenty of regular black folk all around, normal, approachable; easy to identify. Just as easy to identify the feral. The one's with pants halfway down their asses, shifty eyes looking for that moment of opportunity. Playing the sweet word game with da, (inexperienced and naive), white ladies. (Regular black women, know not to deal with, and stay away from, these black men.) The one's always blaming whitey, (other than the institutional and talking head black for political purposes), for their problems, rather than their crack-head mother and fatherless household. These are the ferals that believe anything done against whitey is a notch in the belt for bragging rights and street cred. And if you don't think these kind of black people exist, take a drive to SE Washington DC, east, across the Anacostia River. Drive through the Monument Street Area, Fairfield, and Frankford neighborhoods, (naming just a few), in Baltimore. Better do it during the day though. But even then, if you are white, extremely risky. It's with these kind of ferals that no amount of, compassion, empathy, tolerance, consideration, kindness, humanity, or special programs will change or alter their behavior. The act of trying to understand them, 'help', them, grasp their mentality, is an exercise in futility.
That is a lucid, intelligent, and well thought out description. Those folks certainly exist. Just like the Caucasian version, or the Asian version, or the Hispanic version, or the American Indian version of the full scale of each race's populations - good and bad.

There is a microscopic chance that Hijinx's "jungle fever" and "meat grinder" posts actually meant this realistic and non-racist line of thought, and he's simply incapable of the level of communication skills involved.

I just don't think that's Jinx's position, though. I don't think a person who says a rape victim is to be blamed for being raped because she has jungle fever is the kind of guy who says, "all races have their good and bad, and it's not safe to be around the bad if you're not one of them". I think the kind of guy who believes a white woman is stupid for being around a black man because the singular thought on every black man's mind is to rape and beat that white woman is probably not capable of the rational thought that all races have their good and bad people.

Just my guess, though.

gemma_rae

If I may ...

Thanks for expounding on that. In a minimalist approach I thought these words would suffice.
...and those crazy ones are out there. If you doubt this, it is your naivete' that is showing, not Hijinx racism.

Hijinx

That is a lucid, intelligent, and well thought out description. Those folks certainly exist. Just like the Caucasian version, or the Asian version, or the Hispanic version, or the American Indian version of the full scale of each race's populations - good and bad.

There is a microscopic chance that Hijinx's "jungle fever" and "meat grinder" posts actually meant this realistic and non-racist line of thought, and he's simply incapable of the level of communication skills involved.

I just don't think that's Jinx's position, though. I don't think a person who says a rape victim is to be blamed for being raped because she has jungle fever is the kind of guy who says, "all races have their good and bad, and it's not safe to be around the bad if you're not one of them". I think the kind of guy who believes a white woman is stupid for being around a black man because the singular thought on every black man's mind is to rape and beat that white woman is probably not capable of the rational thought that all races have their good and bad people.

Just my guess, though.

Your guess and a dollar will get you a large coke at McDonalds.

littlelady

God bless the USA
Wow -

I don't even know where to begin.

I can't help but wonder, since you started your mind-bogglingly ignorant philosophy with this:
… what kind of "reasoning" you've been fed since birth.

Wow. The thing is you don’t know about an anon person on a forum, and their life. I consider you one of the top 5 smartest members on this forum in my membership here, since 2011. Your current post was a negative 5, JMO. Happy foruming!

One more thing. Why do you use so much scrolling, and white space when you post? Just wondering. :)

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
You know, I could delete the post and lob a warning - even ban him - but to what end? Is it going to change his attitude and make him a better person?

Nope, it surely will not.

But a reaction from the community....that might get his attention.

I'm sorry you have to see things on the internet that you disagree with or that make you uncomfortable. You could always put Hijinx on ignore and enjoy the rest of the posts.

Why would you ban him for his opinion? Never mind. I know. You banned me for my opinion back in the day. :bann: Did Hijinx hurt you? :poorbaby:

Also, me thinks some members protest too much about Hijinx’s posts. They, obviously don’t own mirrors, or think their poop don’t stink. Wash, rinse, repeat comes to mind.

Last edited:

littlelady

God bless the USA
I have already posted my reaction. Now Hijinx gets to sit in his dirty diaper that he was so excited to show the world.

Words have meaning and actions have consequences, and the peer review is an excellent motivator.

Yes, words have meaning. Do you evaluate your words, and actions? How many long time members have left this forum? A lot. And, yes, the peer review is a great motivator. Who do you consider your peers? Just wondering.