Taking Reparations

GURPS

INGSOC
PREMO Member
A black parolee arrested for raping and bashing a white woman on the roof of his Bronx apartment building allegedly told a witness that she “deserved” the brutal attack because of slavery, according to court papers.

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

“This is what they used to do to us. This is what they did to us during slavery. They used to beat us and whip us.”

https://nypost.com/2019/06/18/man-nabbed-for-bronx-rape-allegedly-said-she-deserved-it-for-slavery/

LightRoasted

If I may ...
If I may ...

Following his logic, then, it's may very well be time to start up those beatings and whippings once again to keep them in line. Minus the slavery part, cause that would be wrong.

Hijinx

Hey--------------: Don't take this too lightly.
There are more just like him who have been fed this line of reasoning since birth.
He didn't come up with this crap on his own, he is too stupid.

Not all blacks are taught this, but a huge portion of them are, this hate comes from childhood.

I don't understand white women who get jungle fever and have to see what the black man has in his pants.
This one may be cured now, but then again--maybe not.

OK start the bashing.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
I don't understand white women who get jungle fever and have to see what the black man has in his pants.

OK start the bashing.

Am I wrong to understand that you just said that her rape is her fault?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
So when are we going to start shutting down the "news" media that rouse these rabble and spur them to violence with their rhetoric? Shut down these divisive organizations that spew dangerous hate speech?

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron

You have something seriously wrong with you. That was just so over the top hateful that I don't even know what to say.

Wait, yes I do:

I'm sorry it sucks so bad to be you that you have to attack a rape victim.

RoseRed

American Beauty
PREMO Member
So when are we going to start shutting down the "news" media that rouse these rabble and spur them to violence with their rhetoric? Shut down these divisive organizations that spew dangerous hate speech?
As well as their "spiritual" leaders.
You have something seriously wrong with you. That was just so over the top hateful that I don't even know what to say.

Wait, yes I do:

So, it wasn't just me that was flummoxed by that.

This_person

Wait, yes I do:

Jinx' over-the-top comments about race and sex are a clear sign of a deranged and hate-filled mind. He cannot ever refer to any female in politics that he dislikes without the assumption she is at least bisexual or homosexual, and he needs to point out that presumption.

This one, a woman allegedly raped and beaten is reduced to a lustful creature who just had to know what was in a black man's pants - as if Jinx's assumption is women assume black and white men are of some kind of different species or something. This one, board mommy, was over the top and justifies an administrative reaction.

I am writing this complaint in the open, because no one should be able to hide from the person about which they are complaining if they have a complaint. I hereby report his post as critically unacceptable.

Last edited:

This_person

I have already posted my reaction. Now Hijinx gets to sit in his dirty diaper that he was so excited to show the world.

Words have meaning and actions have consequences.
If that is the totality of your reaction, I am not impressed. But, I get what I pay for :ohwell:. While not impressed, I do respect that as your final, total reaction.

Toxick

Splat

OK start the bashing.

Wow -

I don't even know where to begin.

I can't help but wonder, since you started your mind-bogglingly ignorant philosophy with this:

There are more just like him who have been fed this line of reasoning since birth.
He didn't come up with this crap on his own, he is too stupid.

… what kind of "reasoning" you've been fed since birth.

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
If that is the totality of your reaction, I am not impressed. But, I get what I pay for :ohwell:. While not impressed, I do respect that as your final, total reaction.

You know, I could delete the post and lob a warning - even ban him - but to what end? Is it going to change his attitude and make him a better person?

Nope, it surely will not.

But a reaction from the community....that might get his attention.

I'm sorry you have to see things on the internet that you disagree with or that make you uncomfortable. You could always put Hijinx on ignore and enjoy the rest of the posts.

Reactions: BOP

This_person

You know, I could delete the post and lob a warning - even ban him - but to what end? Is it going to change his attitude and make him a better person?

Nope, it surely will not.

But a reaction from the community....that might get his attention.

I'm sorry you have to see things on the internet that you disagree with or that make you uncomfortable. You could always put Hijinx on ignore and enjoy the rest of the posts.
I agree with your assessment of my options - though I do not put people on ignore nor do I clutch my pearls in my discomfort. It ain't 'bout me.

I have reacted to his racist and sexist posts previously to no avail. Others have as well. This is, after all, a free forum to say what one will.

I was not looking to argue your decision - I was honest and sincere when I said I respect that your decision was final, and it's your place to make it (not mine). I really do respect that and your position.

glhs837

Power with Control
Buddy of mine who grew up in 70s Detroit and went back during the 80s said the people in his ever-diversified hood referred to it as "Gettin mines"

Hijinx

Am I wrong to understand that you just said that her rape is her fault?

“She was a white girl. She deserved it because us minorities have been through slavery,” Temar Bishop, 23, allegedly said to someone who witnessed the bloodied 20-year-old woman after the assaults, according to a criminal complaint.

I didn't beat the girl. She went on the roof with the man who was a parolee.
She made that decision. It was a bad one.
She picked her company.

But you folks go ahead you call me hate filled. Fine.

The guy beat the sh*t out of a white woman because she deserved it for being white.
I say she made the mistake of wanting to be with this rapist and I am the one with the hate. fine.

You lay down with dogs you come up with fleas.

And now you can bitch at me for calling this guy a dog.