Taking Reparations

Toxick

Splat
Wow. The thing is you don’t know about an anon person on a forum, and their life.

Maybe.

But if you present yourself publicly as a victim blaming racist asswipe, you shouldn't be surprised that people think you're a victim blaming racist asswipe.

I consider you one of the top 5 smartest members on this forum in my membership here, since 2011.

Why is that, do you think? You don't know me...

Because I present myself intelligently, lucidly and my opinions are well thought out, and I write with the reader in mind, rather than blindly vomiting whatever dark feces my brain comes up with into my keyboard.

That works both ways. If I presented myself as a toothless goat screwing yokel that's how you would consider me.

Your current post was a negative 5, JMO. Happy foruming!

I'll have to find a way to live with that I suppose.

One more thing. Why do you use so much scrolling, and white space when you post? Just wondering. :)

I dunno. I've always done that since back in the old hazy days of Usenet.

Just my wacky style.

This_person

Maybe.

But if you present yourself publicly as a victim blaming racist asswipe, you shouldn't be surprised that people think you're a victim blaming racist asswipe.
Apparently understanding that lowers the price of large Coke's at McDonalds to $1.

Hijinx

If the question is whether I am smarter than believing that “jungle fever” justifies rape, then I already knew the answer.
The question was never about justification,the question was about putting yourself at risk by socializing with felons, but you go ahead and put words into my mouth, it's ok. anything to finally quit your whining.

This_person

The question was never about justification,the question was about putting yourself at risk by socializing with felons, but you go ahead and put words into my mouth, it's ok. anything to finally quit your whining.
Jungle. Fever.

Did I put those words in your mouth?

littlelady

God bless the USA
Maybe.

Why is that, do you think? You don't know me...

Because I present myself intelligently, lucidly and my opinions are well thought out, and I write with the reader in mind, rather than blindly vomiting whatever dark feces my brain comes up with into my keyboard.
That works both ways. If I presented myself as a toothless goat screwing yokel that's how you would consider me.
I'll have to find a way to live with that I suppose.
I dunno. I've always done that since back in the old hazy days of Usenet.
Just my wacky style.

I have been called wacky on this forum. :buddies: I fixed your white space usage. :lol:

This_person

So...you want your thoughts to be Hijinx’s thoughts? Interesting.
No, I'm not even sure how you got that notion.

Hijinx is a profoundly horrific human being who thinks "jungle fever" is a reasonable argument to use. But, he's absolutely within his rights to think like that. He and I agree on several things, and that's ok, too; but I could never agree with his racist thoughts. His thoughts are his, and God save his soul for having them, but it's not my job to give him my thoughts or vice versa.

Curious how you came to your completely unfounded and unsupported conclusion, though.

Hijinx

A profoundly horrific human being. Damn Hoss, you sure can judge someone you don't know.

I think that makes you profoundly ignorant.
You know absolutely nothing about my life , my life experiences, the things I do for others, but you have made a judgement of me and on my life because of my miscegenist feelings. Gosh it must be nice to be able to Judge everyone like that.
Do you realize that you have just done what you accuse me of.?
Judging others by your own feeling toward them?

This_person

A profoundly horrific human being. Damn Hoss, you sure can judge someone you don't know.

I think that makes you profoundly ignorant.
You know absolutely nothing about my life , my life experiences, the things I do for others, but you have made a judgement of me and on my life because of my miscegenist feelings. Gosh it must be nice to be able to Judge everyone like that.
Do you realize that you have just done what you accuse me of.?
Judging others by your own feeling toward them?
I have no idea what a miscegenist is.

You stated that you think a white woman going anywhere willingly with a black man must have "jungle fever", and further that she should presume she will be raped and beaten if she is alone with a black man. You doubled and tripled and quadrupled down on those sentiments. That's just in this thread.

Do I need to know more about you to find you a profoundly horrific human being than that? I never operated a RBMK reactor, but I read the reports on Chernobyl from the late 1980's through the HBO series, and I find the operators and culture of their operations to be significantly lacking, and the design of the plant to be flawed. I never met Hillary Clinton, but I've listened to her speak and seen the results of her actions and her reactions to those results - do I need to study her entire life to know she is a worthless piece of shi-t? I never met or studied the life of Charles Manson, but I have seen interviews with him and read a bit about his crimes - do I need to have had dinner with him twice a week to know he's as crazy as a loon and dangerous to society in general?

So, no, I have not judged you based on the color of your skin, or based a judgement on those who like you on the color of your skin and theirs. That's what you did, and I did not do that.

Hijinx

You are right as always.
You win I am contemptible and not fit to live.
Damn you are smart.
Can we end this now?
One other thing in passing.

GFY