Talk me down, Goose

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
I just got my LL Bean catalog in the mail yesterday. :ohwell: And everything is SO cute, but I need more clothes like I need a hole in my head.

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
vraiblonde said:
I just got my LL Bean catalog in the mail yesterday. :ohwell: And everything is SO cute, but I need more clothes like I need a hole in my head.
I can't help you. I actually have a "Go To" friend in situations like this. I'll call her about something cute that I don't need, and she'll tell me I need it. I do the same for her. She's the best. :huggy::lmao:

vraiblonde said:
But Vrai... you bought all those other clothes before you began to tan and eat healthier... I think you should get a new wardrobe to go with your new tan, slender self...:yay:

Otter

Nothing to see here
kwillia said:
But Vrai... you bought all those other clothes before you began to tan and eat healthier... I think you should get a new wardrobe to go with your new tan, slender self...:yay:

:yeahthat: and Larry would want you to.

Pandora

vraiblonde said:

You might have too many clothes, but do you have room in your closet? That is the question. :whistle:

If it will make you feel better, buy the new clothes and donate some of your old items to charity. You'll get a write off.

harleygirl

Working for the weekend
vraiblonde said:
Go through your closet with my "one year" rule. If you have not worn it in a year, get rid of it. That is how I always have space to buy more!!

Nickel

curiouser and curiouser
harleygirl said:
Go through your closet with my "one year" rule. If you have not worn it in a year, get rid of it. That is how I always have space to buy more!!
I just did that and was able to get rid of a ton of stuff. :yay:

Chasey_Lane

Salt Life
harleygirl said:
No way! My 'Used' jeans and 'Etonics' will eventually come back in style.

BS Gal

Voted Nicest in 08
vraiblonde said:
You have been working really hard for us all year. You owe it to yourself to get some new duds. :huggy:

morganj614

harleygirl said:

I do that now. I also have a rule that if I buy a pair of shoes I must toss out a pair. But that rule is made to be broken :lmao:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
elaine said:
I'm changing my name to charity.
Brilliant! :clap:

We should get together and do a clothes swap! Bring your cast-offs and they can become someone else's treasure!

What size do you wear? I have 8s and 10s. Already gave my 6s to Catt.

Size 7 to 7 1/2 shoe. Bring those, too. :yay:

cattitude

My Sweetest Boy
vraiblonde said:
Brilliant! :clap:

We should get together and do a clothes swap! Bring your cast-offs and they can become someone else's treasure!

What size do you wear? I have 8s and 10s. Already gave my 6s to Catt.

Size 7 to 7 1/2 shoe. Bring those, too. :yay:

7 1/2 to 8 shoe.

8 slacks, rough winter :ohwell: :lol:

vraiblonde

Board Mommy
PREMO Member
Patron
Oh, and I have some brand new 12s that I bought right before I lost 10 pounds. Some still have the tags on them.