Tallboot Repair?

covekat

I would go to Ron at Outback Leather in Laurel.

He worked for Dehner years ago, and also makes wonderful custom chaps.. I would trust him (and have) with anything pertaining to boot repair!

Duckz

Does anybody know where i can get my zipper on my tallboots fixed? Need them fixed for show season ! :)

Outback is good, but expensive. They quoted my mom $100 per boot. How old are the boots? You might be able to ship them back to the manufacturer to have them fixed.

jamesbond007

Outback is good, but expensive. They quoted my mom $100 per boot. How old are the boots? You might be able to ship them back to the manufacturer to have them fixed.

Wow. $100 is expensive. I got them last year before show season started, I will look into shipping them back. Thank you!

webbcutey

You can also check out Waldorf Shoe Repair right on 301. I had them replace a zipper pull, and it cost me like $15. I was shocked it cost so little!

Duckz

Wow. $100 is expensive. I got them last year before show season started, I will look into shipping them back. Thank you!

I know Ariat will repair/replace the boot (my friend has shipped hers back twice!). Having someone else work on the boot will negate any warranty that the manufacturer might offer, so always best to start there. Oh, and at least with Ariat, you have to take the boot back to the store you bought it from, and they ship it back for you. Fuuuun.

Let me know how it works out for you!

spellbound

Journeyman in Middleburg, VA is the only place I would take them.
Outback worked on my custom boots once and now I hate them.

Spicober

You can also check out Waldorf Shoe Repair right on 301. I had them replace a zipper pull, and it cost me like $15. I was shocked it cost so little!

Yep they are great. I even had them fix leather on my saddle one time! Love them and they are very cheap.