Talllyhoe...............

Pasofever

Does my butt look big?
We are off (Mingiz and I) to PA tomorrow to meet Paso forum peeps for a ride...should be interesting.. :lmao: We will have pics and storys I am sure. Wish us luck..

mingiz

Horse Poor
Yea Paso is dragging me out of town.. :lmao: I'm even going to ride one of her Paso's. Fat Pony is going to be jealous...... :lmao: Actually it will be fun. I'm sure Paso will have a few laughs with me riding a Paso...Should take my QH in Paso clothing..... :lmao: Well it's 0530 got to feed and pack up...Everyone have a good ride today..... :howdy:

BZHorseMomE

Hunter/Eq. Trainer :-)
Pasofever said:
Uggg I never saw 6 am before...I had to ask Mingiz if it would be light yet.. :lmao:

I beat that :howdy: I wasn't even riding at MSA and was up by 4:30am. Out the door by 5:15am. The things we do for our students. Sure was a pretty sunrise though riding down Rt. 4 in the AM. Hope you all had as much fun on your ride as I did at the show. Can't wait to see your pictures. No I'm not :buttkiss:

mingiz

Horse Poor
Well we made it back. I got home at 9pm after dropping Paso off. Had fun. I'll let her tell ya the rest of the story..... :lmao: Going to go to my bed and die untill 4am.... :howdy: