Tammy Bruce: Clinton rhetoric is shockingly similar to an abuser’s

BOP

https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2018/oct/12/how-hillary-clinton-and-the-left-fuel-relentless-r/

You see, the mob action hasn’t only been on the street. It was witnessed by us in the Senate, when Sen. Dianne Feinstein, California Democrat, first decided to hide the Ford allegation from the committee, deciding to use it as an improvised explosive device against not just then-Judge Kavanaugh but the process itself.

Even more shocking was Mrs. Clinton’s next remark during the interview: “That’s why I believe, if we are fortunate enough to win back the House and or the Senate, that’s when civility can start again.”

Many women across this country, and around the world, know what this means. Her rhetoric is shockingly similar to an abuser’s — Hillary Clinton is telling us that once we comply, once we give them what they want, they’ll stop hurting us. But as long as we’re bad, they will punish us. Because, you see, they’re only hurting us to make things better. We deserve it, and this is for our own good.

This is key:

Mrs. Clinton is not one to say something out of turn. It’s not coincidental that just two days after the former secretary of state gave her seal of approval for euphemistic “incivility,” her friend, former Attorney General Eric H. Holder Jr., reinforced this new narrative.

At a campaign rally in Georgia, Mr. Holder told the crowd, “Michelle [Obama] always says that, you know, ‘When they go low, we go high.’ No, no. When they go low, we kick them [to applause]. That’s what this new Democratic Party is about.

littlelady

God bless the USA
I, already, posted about Hill and Holder. I do want to say that if We don’t want to live in New America, votes and guns are the only way Forward. Yes, we can!

I doubt all the illegal, non English speaking people I encounter everyday in Montgomery Cty would like my opinion, but, at this point, I don’t give a ‘you know’. Yes, our Country was built on immigrants, but is, now, being used in reverse by power hungry elitists who are here because of immigrant ancestors. It has become so disgusting, hypocritical, and dangerous. I guess the libs think that the elistest gentry founding fathers are just like them. Far from it. They are trying to bring back the tyranny that the first Americans fought against.

Last edited:

transporter

I, already, posted about Hill and Holder. I do want to say that if We don’t want to live in New America, votes and guns are the only way Forward. Yes, we can!

I doubt all the illegal, non English speaking people I encounter everyday in Montgomery Cty would like my opinion, but, at this point, I don’t give a ‘you know’. Yes, our Country was built on immigrants, but is, now, being used in reverse by power hungry elitists who are here because of immigrant ancestors. It has become so disgusting, hypocritical, and dangerous. I guess the libs think that the elistest gentry founding fathers are just like them. Far from it. They are trying to bring back the tyranny that the first Americans fought against.

My guess is that all the people in Montgomery County who run across you aren't worried at all about your opinion. My guess is the wonder what nursing home that old lady who is mumbling to herself in the corner of the grocery store or who is yelling at the trees on the street escaped from.

BTW...the inept, incompetent and unfit President you so blindly profess your loyalty to is one of the biggest elitists in this country. His wife and her parents were made citizens of this country under the same rules you profess to hate...oh wait...the immigrants you don't like have a different skin tone than the First Lady or her family...and that's your real problem. Most of the immigrants you can't stand also work pretty damned hard...

Hijinx

My guess is that all the people in Montgomery County who run across you aren't worried at all about your opinion. My guess is the wonder what nursing home that old lady who is mumbling to herself in the corner of the grocery store or who is yelling at the trees on the street escaped from.

BTW...the inept, incompetent and unfit President you so blindly profess your loyalty to is one of the biggest elitists in this country. His wife and her parents were made citizens of this country under the same rules you profess to hate...oh wait...the immigrants you don't like have a different skin tone than the First Lady or her family...and that's your real problem. Most of the immigrants you can't stand also work pretty damned hard...

I wonder what the people you run across have to say about you.
Frothing at the mouth, and snapping at anyone not wearing a Hillary pussy hat.
Barking at the moon and pissing on every fire hydrant you pass..

littlelady

God bless the USA

Really? Seriously? Do you read posts, or just see a member name, and knee jerk. Answer is that you knee jerk. Yeah, there is a joke in there. See if you can find it. Have an awesome day, trans. You just made mine! :roflmao:

PsyOps

Pixelated

You know what... you really suck! I mean it - you SUCK! My mom is suffering in mid-to-late-stage Alzheimer's and does just this... she mumbles to herself. She hallucinates. She probably talks to trees and believes they talk back. She doesn't recognize me anymore. She doesn't even know what her last name is anymore. She thinks her mother and father are still alive.

One day you're going to get old - if you don't die sooner from an aneurysm from being so damned angry and hateful all the time. God-forbid you suffer what my mom is suffering. I'd wish it on you because you're just a despicable low-life that barely touches the DNA of human; but that's not who I am. I don't wish what my mom is going through on anyone. It's obvious you've never had to suffer through a loved one's (hell, I bet you don't even hold the capacity to know what a "love one" is) dying a slow and painful death. No one who has would use such things as dementia or mental illness as a punch line to express your contempt.

You epitomize what the left has become - hateful, full of contempt, and nothing is off limits. What a sad spectacle of a human you are.

Last edited:

black dog

Free America
My guess is that all the people in Montgomery County who run across you aren't worried at all about your opinion. My guess is the wonder what nursing home that old lady who is mumbling to herself in the corner of the grocery store or who is yelling at the trees on the street escaped from...

:killingme