Tammy Bruce lays the smack down

BOP

I used to listen to Tammy when she was on KFI radio in Los Angeles when I lived there and also used to catch it when I lived in San Diego. I also listened to her a lot on Talk Radio through most of the 2000's. She lives by that old saying "If you're not making people uncomfortable by challenging their preconceptions, you're not doing it right," whether she articulates it that way or not.

Louise

I used to listen to Tammy when she was on KFI radio in Los Angeles when I lived there and also used to catch it when I lived in San Diego. I also listened to her a lot on Talk Radio through most of the 2000's. She lives by that old saying "If you're not making people uncomfortable by challenging their preconceptions, you're not doing it right," whether she articulates it that way or not.

In our day and age, anything said against Dems is a lie because they lie to begin with. Vicious convoluted circle jerk. I despise that Dems think citizens are stupid. It is all about elitist power. No thank you. Go, Tammy, Donald, etal. The wake up call that was sorely needed. There is a difference between wake and woke. This whole scenario reminds me of the story of Rip Van Winkle, and be careful what you wish for. You might not like it, after all. Then what? God bless the USA.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rip_Van_Winkle

Last edited:
Reactions: BOP

PsyOps

Pixelated
My guess is, house democrats will try to push an impeachment through, quickly, in order to tie the senate up in that deliberation so they can't take up the SCOTUS nominee.

Or, maybe they'll just take the quicker route (Reza Aslon's advice) and "burn the entire f###ing thing down".